You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 24th 2011, 2:36am

Fist Fights

i'm trying to do fist fights, i'm totally naked, with no affects either, but i keep getting this message "Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!"

I thinks its a glitch

Monday, October 24th 2011, 8:34am

You maybe have scrolls /pots on the belt - those also are not allowed during fist fight. U have to manually remove them off the belt.

Monday, October 24th 2011, 2:59pm

Since you are dressed now I cannot reproduce the problem. Please let us know when it happens again.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 12:05am

tried doing it again today, same message
"Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!"

this time i left my armor off

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 11:37am

Try providing a snapshot during that time and upload it here - thats the only way admin can see the problem.

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 2:05am

k, after 3 days of trying it finally started working, thx