You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:32pm

Skyrim

Soon =) :ogo:
You have received a forum ban for insulting administration.

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:58pm

It will be more miserable and even more restricted than Oblivion I bet. Hope it will still have the "criminal scum" thing in it.

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 10:28pm

@Fairy Tale Have u seen gameplay previews and the E3 demo ? I have and they seem far better in terms of graphics and gameplay than Oblivion. Also they removed the annoying first person camera when talking to people. Lots of changes for the better compared to Oblivion. It won't top Morrowind's general feeling and story I am sure...but Skyrim will still be awesome. Hell I enjoyed Oblivion a lot so...Skyrim will be even better

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 3:46am

stupid steam...but finally update dolwnloading finished...here we go =)

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 4:33pm

:jump:LOL Chili i'll see you there m8 i got mine too :jump: and downloaded you have to tell me what race

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 10:00pm

What race i'm playing? Breton lol )) since morrowind. cast from both hands rules )

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 12:46am

lol nice one. I'm still considering rofl and i think imperial or nord for the balanced class, or something that gives a fast type class lol.

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 12:53am

You noobs, dunmers rule.

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 5:34am

u crazy fairy? altmers would destroy them lol. i think i'll settle redguards or altmer now :P

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 2:53am

You gotta go with the lizard.:smile:Breathing underwater has it's perks

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 3:26am

lol that's true, it gives some good things like ambush and hiding lol. but they aren't strong in attack as nords are i think. not stat wise, but like overall rofl i might be wrong.

Friday, November 25th 2011, 8:25am

so... who else ran staight to the giants and mammoths at begginning of the game? :P
"You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instinct."

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Friday, November 25th 2011, 8:53am

@Deadnight96 I did and I got my butt kicked. 20 levels later I was pawning their weak asses >:))) Been playing for at least 100 hours already lol. Head of dark brotherhood, thieves guild, mages guild :)) Haven't even looked for the horn yet in main story :)) still doing sides :D

Monday, November 28th 2011, 7:43am

good game... 50x better than Oblivion, but still kinda boring. I got to Lvl 27 and swiched my ps off hehe.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 9:09am

I am not really that excited with Skyrim as I have not played that franchise yet but I have a couple of facts with what happens under the hood. I am studying about the dialogue generation in the game's interface and do you know that all dialogues generated already took the free form? Which means that the game makers did not write any of those lines but had an engine to do it for them? Though they had some intentional dialogue lines which ensure that the story still goes as planned.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 2:53pm

hehe....skyrim is a great game but not addictive...at least not to me....i can easily shut it off anytime i wont....skyrim is my first elder scroll attempt and though fun i find it repetitive....too much running and not enough action (attacks) when running or riding to a location...is my difficulty set to low?

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 3:51pm

Quoted from "dreameriuss;123512"

hehe....skyrim is a great game but not addictive...at least not to me....i can easily shut it off anytime i wont....skyrim is my first elder scroll attempt and though fun i find it repetitive....too much running and not enough action (attacks) when running or riding to a location...is my difficulty set to low?

Nah not really. i'm lvl 30 and i'm beating up dragons :lol:

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 9:21am

so many contracts just to be thieves guild leader -_-
"You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instinct."

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 7:45am

I just got this game for christmas NEW FAVE game! has anyone successfully tried that trick to get a house for free? and does it work on 360 console?

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 8:25am

yeah the glitch works