You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 1:49pm

2 questions to Admins for Halloween

I'm not very expert of forum, but for what I understood the "halloween event" tread was just for "not loading fighting"... so if I try to ask something there but I didn't have a "not loading fight", my post will be deleted or not answered at all... Ok.. now I got it so I open a NEW thread for my questions... Maybe in that way it's more correct...
Let's start...

There was a "Halloween Event" about a strange Hunted House... for my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong.. now and till the end) the event was opened to everyone.... from lev 3 to 12 (or like that)... ok, very nice... we like to celebrate with events....
But then some problems started... some people was not able to load the fights (you can find the problem inside the thread mentioned above).. some people was obtaining candies and similar without they never appeared in the backpack... and so on...
Mmmmm I think the event was not yet really ready...
Ok... nice, good and correct Admins fixed the fighting problems and gave money back to people involved in "not loading fights".... Till now we know everything...

Now something strange and unpolite (my opinion)... the event was for everyone... BUT.... you have to fight monsters like gargoyle [8]... OMG... how can a lev 4 afford such a big monsters, also considering he can use JUST ONE summon? Well.... maybe the event was open to everyone, but "RECOMMENDED" just from a certain level... so maybe a lev 4, who HAS NO CHANCE to win in the House, had to read this and to consider opportunity to not go inside... but WHERE can he read this BEFORE going in?
He's sure that, like some instances are opened, for example, from lev 4 and "RECOMMENDED" from lev 8, in the same way if was not possible for a lev 4 to afford the House it had to be written somewhere... So he can avoid going inside and just lose money for something he cant afford...

So... the FIRST question is:
Was it written somewhere that the event, for how I wrote above, was at least RECOMMENDED from a certain level?

Ok... now let's talk about higher levels.. who can afford monsters and paid for the event... They go inside... dark and scary place... full of evil big and strong monsters... they fight... the win... they go on for the treasure... they open a door and.... OOOOOPS, they're kicked out from there... please other money, another round...
Some Admin told that this is a feature of the Hunted House, the possibility to open a wrong door and find yourself out... and to pay again for start again...
Well... maybe it's true... a Hunted House has a lot af strange places and mechanism... but before going inside an event, I think I have to know this "feature"... If you describe so well the great, nice and preciuos prizes, maybe you should explain also how it works... If I think to be strong enough for monsters I go in (let's remember none knew the monster's level - question 1)... and try... But if I know that there is the POSSIBILITY to be kicked out without any reason... mmmm... maybe not...

So... the second question:
Was it written somewhere this particular "feature" of the Hunted House?

Sorry for being so long, but correctly, Admins want we to explain exactly the problem, so they will answer FOR SURE...
I wait here... inside the "correct thread" for my questions.
Regards.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 1:08am

thank you for someone explaining it properly and i support you everyway

i am level 4 i paid for the 10 coins to enter the house, i was in there for about 5 minutes and get attacked by a level 8 gargoyle! i have Northern Wind armor and a poisonous crion zorb and i can't kill a gargoyle level 8 let alone anyone without a mount and my level

so i literally paid 5g to get killed by a level 8 gargoyle, damage my armor and get a level 4 injury

i then asked my friend who is a mage and managed to get to the treasure room, he said just move locations and you should be ok just keep moving till you find it s i spend the rest of my money to enter again i was in there for about 3 minutes and get kicked out... (there is nothing in the event thread saying "there is a chance of being kicked out")

so overall i lost 10g (now i only have 50s left), i got kicked out of the house, i got attacked by a level 8 gargoyle (i am level 4), my armor got damaged and i recieved a level 4 injury for a few hours

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 10:36pm

also my threads have been deleted from the other post mention by babak and i would like to also say no surprise on admins for not commenting on this thread yet...

Monday, October 31st 2011, 10:28am

Faeo is a dangerous world, not a kindergarten where everything is explained into the deepest detail and not like the modern world, where there are warning signs on every coffee cup, telling you that you can burn yourself. It is up to you and your fellow players to find out things like that. Remember you are brave warriors in Faeo!