You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 7:45am

admins! need help!

i play in one armed bandit and win a combination where 2 logo with ''legend" -super game, and i cant click on the buttons, the are no activity, and i cant click play, I go offline and enter them, no result

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 12:52pm

One armed bandit

hello masters i am/was playin the game and it froze Exactly when i got the supergame on so i cant klick on the ?<-marks and get the price i did take a screenshot of it frozen to prove it and as you know it should give me 8-12 gold that game so its kinda important to fix

thx Kolur :money:

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 12:59pm

same happend to me

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 12:14pm

This issue seems to be connected to the client, please try using a normal browser and let us know how it worked out for you.
:drink:

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 2:24pm

One-armed bandit lock-out

Greetings sirs,
I was playing on the machine when i got 2 of those Legacy of the Dragons symbol. It just suddenly froze and would not refresh or do anything until now. Thanks.
Btw, it was not the first time that i got 2 of those symbols. I got it 4-5 times before but there was no problem. I got to play the "super game" w/out a hitch. Thanks again and have a great day.

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 7:21pm

help me please

i playing one armed bandit . then i win super game .
i click the first box - got 7x - click next box and nothink . nothink work . i cant click next boxes . i can play one armed bandit .
PLEASE FIX THAT BAG . and return my money back please .

thank you .

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 3:33am

tried difrient pc and didnt work

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 10:43am

We have informed the tech department of this issue and they are currently working on a solution. As the one armed bandit is a game of chance we will not refund any money lost in there, obviously.
:drink: