You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:26am

Advent Calendar Question

Due to the Server Issue last night I wasn't able to do December 1st of the Advent Calendar....... I couldn't stay logged in more then 1 minute if i was lucky is there away for those of us who had the server issues that have this issue still be able to use day 1 of the calendar AND Qualify for the below special surpise on Dec 31st?

"To make the joy of the festive season even greater, an Advent Calender is available for all warriors in the shops at Dartrong and O'Delvays Squares. During the whole month you can open a wicket everyday and get a gift out of it! Sometimes small and sometimes bigger. In addition, all players who open a window on every single day in December will receive a very special surprise on December 31st!"

Thanks

xvbabyvx

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:29am

similar situation here aswell, missed the first day because server problems..... today again big time server problems..... couldnt enter game for like 2 hours +

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:39am

I have a feeling it has effected quite a few because of the down time.. But the admins are fair least in my eyes

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 12:50pm

Same situation here

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:30pm

At the time when the server issues occured the first of December was already over for several hours.