You are not logged in.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:26pm

Stuck on a snowdrift!

I tried picking up a snowdrift, and i got stuck indefinitely. The screen's gray like when picking up a resource, but i'm not getting anything, and nothing's changing for five minutes already.

I tried refreshing everything, clearin my cache and whatnot, and nothing's helping. :neznau:

The snowdrift i was picking still has a "1" on it. Guess i'll just wait to get horribly maimed by a Gordt that will wander by? :buee:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:41pm

same here. i m on a golden habus

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:55pm

ATTENTION - Server Maintenance
Greetings warriors,
On the 8th of December (this Thursday) our server will be closed for maintenance from 11:30 until 12:30 Faeo time.
Guess that you had really important reason to pick up snow during this time...
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 2:00pm

Fireflower
It's not about the time, i logged in after maintenance. but after i fished a golden habus, the screen froze and now i cant leave the hunting screen. Anyway admins are aware of this problem now and they are fixing it.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 2:05pm

Today 12:26
Berserkas [5]
:secret:
Happy for you, Abo:cool:
all's well that ends well.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:23pm

Anyone still havein issues of this kind?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: