You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 4:57am

please clearify

dear admins, i know this issue has been discussed before in forum, but please please clearify it for me 1 more time.
I and my brother both play this game. usually from separate ip. I play from my computer (lets call it compA) and he plays from his computer (compB). sometimes when i am at his place i logg on using his computer (compB,) and when he is at my place he uses my computer (compA). but we have never been on same computer at same time.
can we trade if at time of trade i am on my computer (compA) and he is on his computer (compB)?

Monday, December 19th 2011, 6:46am

As i understand it, as long as items are exchanged from "Different" IP addresses you should be fine. but lets say for instance your brother posts you an item from "YOUR" comp, and then you log on and collect that item. then thats a no no! and the guards can jail you. and if your both on the same IP and join the same fight, once again thats a no no. you can be jailed for that as it will be viewed as multi accounts.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 10:04am

If you both parties of a trade are on separate computers that's fine. However, you should be very careful: If you send an item via mail and it is received via the same computer this would be regarded as a trade on the same computer.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 6:05pm

However, if we find out you use another computer just to avoid the rules, we will investigate all accounts on your computer and punish them for avoiding the rules.