You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 3:32pm

A cart that according to game is actually a well...

14:22 You inspect the well, which turns out to be rather neglected and home to a most unpleasant smell. It also happens to be full of woodlice, some of which have crept under your clothes while you were crawling around inside the well. Received: Weetsa the Woodlouse 3 pcs.

I get this in Dead Cove, and there is no well here, it is a cart that I am getting all these weetsas from, the well is in Sleepy Valley...

And when I try to get more than 12 weetsas, the error message says:

You've decided to stop plunderering the wells for a while because you've started to attract the unwanted attention of the locals

Again, it's not a well... and there's a full stop/period missing at the end :beeee:

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 4:16pm

It is actually a well.