You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 1:07am

no fortune coins

i opened advent calender and

00:02 Received: Severe Elixir of Life 5 pcs.
00:02 Received: Sweet Honeyfruit 1 pcs.
00:02 You received: Red Lolly 1 pcs

No coins though... everyone else in my clan got fortune coins 10 of them as part of the advent. fix it please.
There's no time to play anymore....

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 1:27am

I too only received 00:20 You received: Red Lolly 1 pcs
and no coins
I do not get Falling Down Drunk... I become accidentally horizontal :drink:
Viva La Resistance! :devil:

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 1:32am

Ignore my above post - didn't realise the 10 coins were the bonus and I wasn't fortunate enough to be here each day
I do not get Falling Down Drunk... I become accidentally horizontal :drink:
Viva La Resistance! :devil:

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 3:22am

Quoted from "Chrissie;126402"

Ignore my above post - didn't realise the 10 coins were the bonus and I wasn't fortunate enough to be here each day

ignore my post also. thanks
There's no time to play anymore....

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 1:15am

I did the whole book and didnt receive any coins either. Please look into what went wrong. :/ - SMASHER -

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 2:07am

I also was 100% sure I signed in everyday to get the calendar used everytime....I bouth it since day 1 it showed in shops and used it every single day....I did not receive any coins....

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 11:38am

Hello!
I open calendar each day and din't receive nothing on last day when open calendar. I pres use buton, and calendar just disapera.

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 1:54pm

Advent Book

Big disappointment this morning I used Advent book every day yesterday said 1 day left and when I log on this morning it is gone. I has hoping for the final prize.
Being in Canada I guess the time zones bite me.

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:39pm

None of you opened the calendar 30 times.