You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 12:44pm

Celebrate the New Year in Faeo

11:41 So happy to welcome the New Year, Net Bilet fires off a lot of blue fireworks to the sky.
11:41 So happy to welcome the New Year, Net Bilet fires off a lot of green fireworks to the sky.
11:41 Net Bilet, enjoying the celebration, sets off a shower of bright blue sparks from a firework.
11:41 So happy to welcome the New Year, Net Bilet fires off a lot of green fireworks to the sky.

Fire off four different (blue, red, green and colourful) fireworks before you start serving yourself at the buffet.

Thanks dear admins. spend 1 hour for receved this and nothing

Happy nee year ;)

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 1:07pm

12:02 So happy to welcome the New Year, -TheBest- fires off a lot of blue fireworks to the sky.
12:02 So happy to welcome the New Year, -TheBest- fires off a lot of green fireworks to the sky.
12:02 -TheBest-, enjoying the celebration, sets off a shower of bright blue sparks from a firework.
12:02 So happy to welcome the New Year, -TheBest- fires off a lot of green fireworks to the sky.

Nice new year joke. As usialy

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 2:07pm

I set off all 4 kinds and didnt get bless or nothing as well...(( wth

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 3:42pm

Same here. I had 4 different types of fireworks, but when I set them off it says I used them it said I used 2 green & 2 blue, didn't recognise the red & multicoloured ones

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 4:56pm

Same her fired all but still its cant enter PS:the buffet i fired 6 blue 5 red 1 green and 1 colorful

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 6:23pm

17:18 So happy to welcome the New Year, milemile fires off a lot of green fireworks to the sky.
17:18 milemile, enjoying the celebration, sets off a shower of bright blue sparks from a firework.
17:18 So happy to welcome the New Year, milemile fires off a lot of green fireworks to the sky.
17:18 So happy to welcome the New Year, milemile fires off a lot of blue fireworks to the sky.
17:18 milemile, enjoying the celebration, sets off a shower of bright blue sparks from a firework.
17:19 Looking for quicker loading times? Get the game client to have all the game data cached plus get extra plugins to view combos during battles, save and search chat logs and much more!
17:19 So happy to welcome the New Year, milemile fires off a lot of blue fireworks to the sky.
Fire off four different (blue, red, green and colourful) fireworks before you start serving yourself at the buffet.
I firem even more than 4 different
This is not working :(
You should put on our accounts 15 diamonds each:beeee::money:
Happy New Year to everyone:drink:

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 6:40pm

Same here, fired off all the different fireworks, but it said that my red ones were blue...

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 8:55pm

Great some humans have that bless

or like this if you prefer
https://rapidshare.com/files/4234182635/untitled_1.JPG

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 9:44pm

I got 1 blue and 3 red, when go for next blackpowder, it teleport me to some other place with this:BUMM!!! You tried to get closer to the powder, but then... You found* yourself first up in the air and then on the floor. That happens two times in a row, i am afrid that i waste my time to try third time, as i think it will be same....
When i try to use fireworks, as i have 4, come to this: You are supposed to fire off this firework at the New Year party.
And when i try to use boat to go there, come this:You should equip yourself with enough number of fireworks before showing up at the New Year party.

So totally waste of time, for me, and this is usual now, it would be quite strange that something work normaly, at least one event....but not...sorry!!

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:10pm

It seems that the cold damaged some of the New Year fireworks so that some players could't fire them properly.

The following players should enter the boat to the New Year party once again, and go directly to the buffet:

-TheBest-
antbob
milemile
Net Bilet
Saruman
Schorschi

Anyone else who had the same issue, please let us know!

@KusH: Please let us know when you fired the four different fireworks (apporcimately)

@ --Vizoro--: you needed at least 4 different fireworks, one of each type.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 4:09pm

15:06 You serve yourself at the buffet. You receive: Glass of Champagne 1 pcs, Pastry Buns 3 pcs, Meat Pie 1 pcs, Blue New Year Firework 3 pcs, Green New Year Firework 3 pcs, Colourful New Year Firework 2 pcs, Fortune Coin 3 pcs, New Year Blessing 1 pcs
It works now thank you :drink:

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 6:38pm

Thank you very much!

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 11:23pm

Thanks very much, but now I can't enter the new year festival ground to use my fortune coins. Please can you sort this out too. Cheers