You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sly_Wolf" started this thread

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 12:04am

saved link!

i saved the link to my 113 green qouest in caves and now half of the places in link are blank...im not even on it anymore! when i pay 50s for something i expect it to stay ther properly! please repair my link or give me my cash back!! :neznau: :rr: ...thanks

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 3:28am

Saved Battlefields

Ok I've saved 2 battlefields in my info. Now when I look at them, almost half the people are missing from the list....Why is that? I paid 50s just to see that? Fix this issue please...

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 9:47am

I agree bro...I was saying in my name of the saved link check total valor and count number of feats lol....2 people in human cc list...what to count ? :lol: This is the first and LAST time I am ever using this stupid waste of 50s save system....pointless if stats are not saved correctly...

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 2:27pm

We recommend only to save links from normal fights as their are occasionally issues with fightlinks from battlefields