You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 8:58pm

I've had enough of this.

Okay, I really had enough of this crap about looting same race. I worked for a luan, got it, and now i'm losing money to looters. In fact, many people have paypalled for their luan. So, we spend RL money to invest in a luan, after that, we try to make money in this game by using luan to hunt. BUT, looters come in and steal the money. IN RL, that's similar to robbery. People used RL cash for this game, and it's being stolen because of looters, and ADMINS don't seem to give much of a damn because you want more people to paypal since they are losing game money to looters. SO, you wish to extort money from the people who paypal RL money for the game by allowing looters to get our loot and not be jailed.

IN other servers, in fact almost every server, same race looting is banned. BUT, we aren't because of 3 people who decide they want to see if they can earn a bit more cash by having people paypal. What would happen if people were to stop paypalling since they can't get anything done when they do? It's impossible but doable.

Cross Knight, don't give the crap about "Dress up, it's a war game not a beach party". Say a serious response about how you will do from now on when you will continually get people who are going to be mad that they can't do anything when they try to make a profit by using their luan. Looter FAQ? okay so you want to promote looters right? JUST SO YOU CAN EXTORT RL MONEY IN WHICH YOU ARE PAID FOR AM I CORRECT?

What next after i post this and read this? are you going to "jail me", "ban me from forum for about eternity", "kick me from game" like previous admins did? Or are you going to ignore and just sit still, doing nothing, and neglect the game? Or are you going to say the same crap as stop naked hunting and go work on prof or some crap? Cause these are the 3 top choices you will probably do to me after you read this IF you ever do since you don't want to face the truth right?

OR maybe you will deny all the accusations i make and call me a liar? Pff, please don't hide the truth. If other servers banned same race looting for the benefit of players, you guy sure don't. Instead of thinking about how to make WoD .com server more better to play, you want to extort money instead. IN fact, you are making people think"is it better to play in PL or DE or other servers because they get more better things as well as banning same race looters?" That's what i'm even thinking and what others are thinking deeply about.

After reading this, I dare you, Yvil, Cross Knight, and MarcoDellaNavola, to jail me or ban me or kick me from game. Because i spoke the truth and voiced myself out on behalf of many others, and you don't want to hear it, i will bet you will jail me, and eat your own words about how you [thread=20605] won't jail people [/thread] because they said the things that you don't want to hear about. I'm just standing here now, and I await your actions.
There's no time to play anymore....

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 10:17am

This section of the forum is for reporting issues, not for complaining about other players who not doing anything that is against the rules.

The rightful owner of the drop is the one that does the most damage. How you do that is up to you. Obviously wse are not going to punish players who don't break the rules, but there are numerous ways for you to "educate" these players if you want. By the way, onn no server of Legend: Legacy of the Dragons so called "lootstealing" is banned. As long as naked fighting is accepted it will have to be accepted as well.

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 10:28am

Quoted

N other servers, in fact almost every server, same race looting is banned.

Can you please show me any written rule or proof of what you said? I know Poland did for a week but they immediately stopped it because it made more problems than it should have solved.

Quoted

and neglect the game? Or are you going to say the same crap as stop naked hunting and go work on prof or some crap?

Ill go with this answer, except for saying go do prof, I say, go use a proper armour and don't abuse your luan. ;) And I don´t want to offend you here, I read a lot about looters and such but there is only one way to get rid of those that annoy you, get a scroll and attack them, hire an executioner and make their live miserable etc. There are so many ways in our game that you can use to get rid of the looters. We will not change it, because its a game and the game says the one with the most damage gets the loot, simple as that.

Quoted

After reading this, I dare you, Yvil, Cross Knight, and MarcoDellaNavola, to jail me or ban me or kick me from game.

We won´t jail people for telling their opinions, we appreciate any good feedback. However, we do punish for insulting or defaming us, which you did not do here. Thank you! :rose: