You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 6:56pm

you have screwed up

as the title says, i deal with bugs, fine - but this is absolute bs - idc if you ban me from forum or whatever. last straw i tell you - i go into a CC as a levle 3 - look atme, bloody levle 6 - what the ... is this?

http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…077911&finish=1

seriously? i could do f*** all in that CC cos i didntw ant to abuse bugs...only little fights as they attacked me. you know what- it ruined my 3 win streak so far - what the actual.. is this? fix this. or honestly - this is last i play this game, idc - other problems in game, i emailed support BEFORE christmas, guess what - no reply; i was locked out of game 3 days back in december, what happens 'we are sorry for inconvience' - sort this crap out i say, just cos i dont paypal, doesnt mean im absolute **** ok? tons of times i contact you in game, saying spare 5 mins, what happens? you do **** all. so now pls prove yourself- fix this crap

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:03pm

this is really scared :(

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:09pm

17:50 <STRONG><FONT color= ff0000>Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage inside the first level. Your reward is 3 silver.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage inside the first level. Your reward is 3 silver.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color="#ff0000">Congratulations! You have reached the second level. Your attributes have increased and you have received 5 silver and the knowledge of a new super blow. You have now found your feet in Faeo and no longer need the young warriors' blessing; therefore it has dispersed.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage inside the second level. Your reward is 4 silver.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Congratulations. You have achieved a second upgrade. You receive 4 silver coins.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color="#ff0000">Congratulations! You have reached the third level. You are now stronger and faster and as a reward have received 70 silver and the knowledge of a new super blow. On top of that, you can now learn a profession by visiting the Guild of Artisans in the City Square.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage inside the third level. Your reward is 60 silver.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Congratulations. You have achieved a second upgrade. You receive 60 silver coins.</FONT></STRONG>
17:50 <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Congratulations. You have reached level four. Your attributes have increased.You have received 80 silver coins. You have received access to a new super-blow. </FONT></STRONG>Install the game client[href=] - and it will become much easier and more convenient to travel around the world, fighting various enemies and evil monsters.

gold i recieved for levelling - can have that back...

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:11pm

another bug: mind unlocking my superblows? ive got just the level 1 one...everything else blocked with ? - level 5 and 6 ones dont appear on list of accessible ones

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:18pm

experience: -86.88% | ok, so technically xp-wise im level 4 - physically appearance wise im lvl 6...

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 2:26am

That... is scary...
There's no time to play anymore....

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 10:41am

Could you please send us a .cl file of the chat you posted above to support@warofdragon.com.