You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 2:20am

passwaord recover?

A couple off weeks ago during a CC my game client froze and i got logged out. no problem right? but when i go to log back in, a message pops up telling me to recover my password. I'm thinking wierd but ok, so i go through the steps of recovering my password only, it doesnt work. the message pops back up again so i recover the password again, and still nothing. so i think its the client, i uninstall it. after that i pay a visit to the site and try to log on that way but nothing again, the recover password message pops up again. since i love this game so much i just made a new account today, 10-21-2010, what is there to do? can my account be salvaged? or do i have to start all over? either way i just want to play the game, so plz get back to me, thank you

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 10:44am

Please contact support@warofdragons.com with this issue and provide as much information in your email to them as possible.
:drink: