You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 4:48pm

Problems with the client

I am facing various problems when I load the client. I will try to report the actual messages of the errors that I have, but they are a lot...

Specially, when I am trying to do trades, It is almost impossible and I have to use an internet explorer program and not the clent...

I have tried to re-install the client, but I have the same problems...

Any suggestions???

Friday, February 10th 2012, 9:44am

Can you ba a bit more specific?

Friday, February 10th 2012, 6:54pm

First of all, every time that I try to see the info page of a player, when I close the window, a pop up menu comes up saying "Just-in-time debugger" and advise me to pick a debugger. In order to close it, I have to select to times "close window" because if I pick a debbugger nothing happens

Friday, February 10th 2012, 6:58pm

The only debugger that I can pick is a "New Microsoft Script editor" (I do not have a clue what that might be)

Friday, February 10th 2012, 7:01pm

Line 128
Error: The 'art_alt' has no value

This is the message that I get when I try to do a trade with someone, (it is in greek as my windows are the greek ones, I hope the translation has a meaning for you). I have to press no, several times (like 20 or more) at every step of the trade.

Friday, February 10th 2012, 7:57pm

When the game began I have the following 2 messages:

Runtime error
Line 110
Error: 'MAILRU_API_APP_ID' has no value

Runtime error
Line 7
Error: '_onload' is zero, or is not an object

Friday, February 10th 2012, 7:59pm

Runtime error
Line 257
Error: syntax error

Monday, February 13th 2012, 10:42am

This must be an issue connected with a program on your computer. Unfortunately we cannot give you any further help there.