You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 3:09am

My services as Consecrator

If you choose me as your consecrator, be sure to know what kind of ceremony you would like - traditional, humorus, offbeat, ect. If you prefer a Story theme" please feel free to tell me about yourselves and what kinda ideas you have for your special day. This will allow me time to tailor your ceremony.

And please be sure to contact me when you post your application so that an acceptable date and time can be arranged. Be aware that the Fees are expected on the date of the wedding and both parties need to be present and have the rings. I am usually available 14:00-04:00 Server time on weekends. Week Day weddings are not available for me at this time, but I will be happy to work out arrangments.

Congradulations and Good Luck on your upcoming nuptuals!

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 4:55am

Here is an example of a wedding I recently did :smile:
The story of Yvil and Crossknight

Welcome every one to the Legen.. wait for it.. dary wedding!!! of our beloved Admins Cross Knight and Yvil

Accompanying Yvil for support and of coarse to hold her Giant sword will be her dear friend Renesmee her Maid of Honor

Today we are gathered to celebrate the Marriage of Yvil and Cross dress Errr I mean Cross knight

-Queen of Death >> Crossknight Don't worry Cross knight I don't think any one noticed :wink:

Many of you have been around long enough to get to know these two lovely Admins, But few have known the love that has been growing over time.

So let me start by telling you how it all began, Cross knight the quiet gentleman that he is... Adored Yvil from afar

As he sat behind his desk in the Admin's office Cross knight daydreamed of Yvil and how he would Win this Beautiful Magmar's heart.

He Made countless PVP Battles Just so he could Gaze upon his enemy,

even when Yvil would strike him down with her Heavy Sword, Cross knight would Stand gazing at her beauty

But Cross Knight was not the Only one Struck by Cupids Arrow, Yvil had grown fond of this Endearing Admin

As she Stood in countless Battles watching Cross Knight Call forth his valiant humans to come to his aid

She herself felt the pounding of her heart grow rapidly as Cross knight Approached

As time passed Yvil would show her affections for Cross knight

playfully harassing him, turning him into a beautiful blonde and often playing with his Armor >.<

All of Khair could hear the giggles as Yvil bragged to her beloved friend Renesmee of how she had taunted her new found Enemy love

Before long Yvil and Cross knight were making strides across the Pond that separated the Magmar and Human race

Even If only to steal a brief moment of each others time.

Which Brings us here now on this Special day

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 6:21pm

Another sample this one is a traditional theme
Wedding of Boomdar and Lady Dar

Dear friends, on behalf of Boomdar and Lady Dar, I welcome all of you to this marriage celebration.
We are here today to encourage, celebrate and support the covenant Boomdar and Lady Dar now make
and to share in the joy that they are feeling as they pledge their commitment to each other.

For Boomdar and Lady Dar marriage is an affirmation of life,
an undying commitment, a spiritual, emotional, and intellectual bond between two people.
It is created from the purest of friendship, respect and love. The institution of marriage is not entered into lightly,
because it symbolizes commitment on every level. Together you will continue to meet the challenges and obstacles of WoD head on.

Marriage is an adventure in the most intimate of human relationships.
It is the mutual commitment of two people sincerely in love who share the same dreams about life.
But more than that, it is the intimate sharing of two lives.
It is a sharing that does not diminish but enhances the individuality of each partner.

The marriage between Boomdar and Lady Dar does not mark the beginning of a new relationship;
rather, it is an acknowledgement and celebration, of a relationship that has been flourishing since they met.

For Lady Dar and Boomdar, love is the longing two people feel for one another.
It is the need to share, in body and spirit, the warmth, serenity and peace two people can give to one another.
A simple touch, a hand held at a time of uncertainty. This is what it means to be intimately human.
It is the intention behind the kiss that says,
“ Despite the vastness of this earth, despite the chaotic details that make up our lives,
despite the hundreds of people we will meet in our travels, you are mine and I am yours forever.”

You have chosen to walk through life together. There is no truer statement of love.
The choice was not made by any one moment, but by being together you grew to realize that you belonged together-
and that you fulfilled each other’s needs. You have come to thrive upon each other’s presence, loyalty and wisdom.
The foundation of your love is profound friendship.
A friendship you have nurtured until at last you realized that you wanted to be together always.
The commitment you make today will be the foundation on which you will build your life together.

Boomdar, do you promise that from this day forward Lady Dar shall not walk alone your heart shall be her shelter and your arms arms be her home?

Lady Dar,do you promise to love, honor and to cherish Boomdar for all days, and make this commitment with all your love?