You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 1:30am

Forum Login

I would like to know if it is possible to be able to log into the forum without having to log into the game.

With the old forum i could log into the game, go to the forum. then close the game and i would stay logged into the forum untill i closed the page.

Could you please set something up so that i can log into the forum without having to stay in the game please
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:24am

:no: The new forum will only work while you are logged into the game.
:drink:

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 11:33pm

I agree w/ TSO on this though, the forum should not be dependant on the game as some people might want to chat on the forum more after they are done w/ the game and you are basically forbidding them to do so by logging them out once they close the game down.