You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 2:39pm

why mining is failing so much?

What is up with this, you must be making it harder to collect resources, and forcing people to pay.... you will loose this battle. When I am mining 0 resources, and fail 4+ times in a row there is something very wrong with your random number generator.

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 5:40pm

it happens to all donĀ“t get upset even if it happens 10 times

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 7:34pm

What do you mean don't get upset? I am not upset, only the game is not fun when you fail ad fail and fail... over and over. I could understand if it was 30 level resources but 0 level resources when my skill is 59 makes no sense to fail so much.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:07pm

Mining is quite a hard job, not sometihng where you justr siot back in your armchair and wait with a guarantee of success.