You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:22am

Possible Bug , but in my opinion really unfair for the human players

For more than a month now the snow event has ended, so for players below lvl 8 there was no chance to get snowballs. But that seems to have been the case only for human players. Magmar players had the luxury of going to snow arena and gather as much snow as they wanted. And a profitable way also to spend their injury time. Two days ago , it was by accident i saw a lvl 6 magmar player, trying to hide there and i was curious how could he go there, since on the Viringyia side the entrance to snow arena was closed many months now since the end of the snow arena event. Today , i tried it myself . I went to mag land and enter snow arena from Vurdalia since from Viringia it was never possible.

I was really so upset and dissapointed. Mags had all this time everyday the opportunity to gather as much snow as they wanted, and we just could not. Instead of keeping quiet and trying to profit myself from it , i decided to make a post about it , knowing that it will probably mean i wont be able to get snow, even through Vurdalia.

But since i choosed to be honest , which no mag all this time did, i would like to ask you in order for the game to be fair, to let the human side to snow arena open for the same ammount of time that the magmar entrance was open. So humans and magmars have equal chances in this game.

Thank you for reading this, and i hope my request for this fair solution will be heard.
:mol:

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:39am

+1 .. Thats really unfair indeed

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 1:55am

if some ppl can get 7k snow in 1 month during xmas, then some mags prolly have doubled that number by now

question is will the admins not only close the arena but also remove all these snows that were picked illegally by some players? do they have the time in their hand to ban these people who have used the unfair advantage of this particular 'bug'? Im very curious to look forward to see what happens...
Everythin is bloody boring ~~~~:bee:

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 5:33am

Go to polar badlands?

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 6:31am

damn. please correct this admin lol

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 8:57am

:mol: excellent find Elric
+1 for QQ's comment too
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 9:39am

Quoted from "ElricOfMelnibone;137183"

But since i choosed to be honest , which no mag all this time did, i would like to ask you in order for the game to be fair, to let the human side to snow arena open for the same ammount of time that the magmar entrance was open.

I have a polar bear and I did not enter the snow arena a single time for the purpose of collecting snow after the event was over, so your statement about all magmars being unfair is without any exaggeration false.

If some players did and it is considered bug abuse - let admins punish them. Two wrongs don't make a right. Doubling a bug does not fix it.

When humans had free heals of any wounds from NPCs while magmars had to pay for their injuries, where was your sense of justice? You posted a thread that admins should give free heals for magmars too? You don't seem as fair as you want to position yourself.

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 11:49am

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;137211"

I have a polar bear and I did not enter the snow arena a single time for the purpose of collecting snow after the event was over, so your statement about all magmars being unfair is without any exaggeration false. QUOTE]

I do not doudt that possibly some mags did not know about that fact with snow arena , even though the first person i noticed there was a person who did not even have a lvl 6 mount. But still i saw the one time i was there ... people from 2 at least clans coming there and gathering. For me there is no reason posting names or data here. I guess they also might kept that secret from other players or clans. But still , the fact that the snow area is open only for mag side for more than 1 month now that there is no snow , i think you also would find it not fair play. I did not say all mags are unfair, i said "no mag all this time did" which is true, and if u want me to add "no mag that had noticed this fact all this time did" i have no problem making that phrase more precise. And actually the game bug is unfair , not the people that took advantage of it (they might be unfair to the other mag players that they did not inform). That is why i ask from admins (not mags) a fair solution as to letting same amount of time to human side. There also probably will be humans that wont notice it and, like you did, wont gather any snow.

PS i never claim to position myself as anything ... fair/unfair/good/bad ... i just express what my common sense tells me :))
Cheerz

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:07pm

I did not say I did not notice the arena, I said I did not go there, because unlike you, apparently, I do not seek or ask admins for an unfair advantage (that's what you do with this thread) over the opposite race.

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:17pm

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;137211"

If some players did and it is considered bug abuse - let admins punish them. Two wrongs don't make a right. Doubling a bug does not fix it.

This ^^ +1:))
Everythin is bloody boring ~~~~:bee:

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 12:25pm

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;137223"

I did not say I did not notice the arena, I said I did not go there, because unlike you, apparently, I do not seek or ask admins for an unfair advantage (that's what you do with this thread) over the opposite race.

It seems you have a different common sence than mine. No worries. Have fun. I am waiting for admins actions, not players words :).

Monday, March 26th 2012, 2:37am

I disagree,

How would the magmars know that the snow entrance was not open for human's ?
We have only just learnt that its open for magmars,

While yes i think that the snow arena should be open for both races i do not believe that anyone should be punished. It is not listed in the Bugs area hence they might not know that its a bug.

Just open or close the area for both races.
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Monday, March 26th 2012, 2:21pm

ElricOfMelnibone

You just showed the stupidity of your whole race....Go to Polar Badlands and you will find as much snow as you can gather..its open to BOTH races

Monday, March 26th 2012, 2:51pm

u just make urself look foolish. stay out of things u dont have a clue
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Monday, March 26th 2012, 4:06pm

Quoted from "Da Nerminator;137327"

ElricOfMelnibone

You just showed the stupidity of your whole race....Go to Polar Badlands and you will find as much snow as you can gather..its open to BOTH races

lol ... agree with phaethon ... you just show how much you know the game ... i already wrote in my first post here that there is no way for players below lvl 8 ... polar badlands are available after lvl 8 when you finish the relevant quest ... pffff

Monday, March 26th 2012, 11:24pm

I just went to see if still open on mag side and sure enough it is. i have no reason to go over there seeing as how i have no mount but that is a little weird for it to still be here.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:27pm

Thanks for reporting, it has been closed now.