You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 3:11pm

Still waiting for valor returned from this http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/threads/22050-Crystaline-Caves-2.0.-lost-valor

the beta test is completed I still havent been returned the 16,800 valor that the one time I tried to go and never even got into the instance and it took the 16,800 valor from me so when will it be returned ?

Below is a copy of my original post on the thread that was closed without valor being returned :

this shows my valor lose I am now 53.44% was 57.64 I confirmed for this cc2.0 and recieved an error message once I was moved to the waiting to enter location and clock started. I was kicked off when closed error message and I never got into battlefield so why I lost valor?

Please return my valor it is to hard to get for me to lose that much for something that wasnt my fault !!
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"