You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 8:07pm

Faeo Poker Issue

I have a few issues with the new poker game Admins need to be aware of.
First, when going to the tavern and selectinf Faeo Poker, the cardsharp tell you the rules of the game and this:
The aim of the game is to gather a more powerful card combination than your opponent. The better your own card combination is, the higer are your chances to defeat your opponent. If you win the round you will receive 10-TIMES your stake as a reward !
So, i play and win... total wager on the table is 1g... payout is only 3g. (Should have been 10g according to the cardsharp and his rules)

Secondly,
When I won again, (2nd time winning)... there was no payout... then I won again... Still no payout! I would like my winnings paid to me according to what the cardsharp says I should have won. I have the .CL log saved showing that i did not get my winnings.
As I calculate it, I won 3 times... twice with a wager of 1g... and the third time winning with a wager of 1.75g. I got 3g from the game, but as I calculate it... 1st and 2nd win should have paid out 20g, 3rd win should have paid out 17.50g. Total payout should have been 37.50g, I got 3g, so the game owes me 34.50g.
My smile was taken long ago, if I can change I hope I never know.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 8:36pm

I have similar issue. I won twice for 2.25g pay-out each time, but the stake on the table was 1g. pay-out should have been 10g.
please look into these issues.

also why does the oponent not show the winning hand when I lose?

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 9:06pm

same here. 4g50s for 1g25s. its more likely the rules arent written correctly than it is that were going to get money back.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 11:07pm

sry guys, I have bad news for u, 10x winning apply only to initial 25s, so maximum winning is 2.50g, doesn't matter how much u bet after

Friday, March 30th 2012, 1:24am

the instructions arent written correctly.

Friday, March 30th 2012, 5:23am

GAME NEWS

Welcome to FAEO Poker! 29.03.2012 15:13

Warriors, as ususally the taverns are brimming with a manifold of stories and rumors. Many guests and travellers are enjoying the jolly atmosphere, and now they will be able to participate in a brandnew attraction: Poker and Chipper prepared a new card game and challenge you in an incredible FAEO POKER game!

Faeo Poker

The aim of this special poker variation is to collect a combination of cards as high as possible to defeat your opponent. With a little bit of luck and a reasonable evaluation of your situation you will be able to multiply your stack and to win 3 times your original stack!

The minimum amount to enter the game is 25 Silver. You will receive a card to your hand, three more cards will be on the table, face down. You can turn them over and raise your stack by 25, 50, 75 Silver or 1.

A complete description of the rules and a list of the possible combination will be available on the new quest „Faeo Poker“ and at the portal soon. Come to the taverns and show how good you are at playing cards!

You will have the possibility to do so until Saturday, March 31st 2012 at 22:00h.

Take your chances: whoever manages to win the most often while this event runs will receive the incredible amount of 500 Gold (one per race!).

Author: Cross Knight, editor note: Cross Knight

---------------------------------------Posted in news section of the game.---------------------------------

Welcome, friend! You are smart, clever, daring, you have a bright mind and trust in a little bit of luck? The I have the rightgame for you: show us what you are made at a round ofFaeo Poker!

25 Silver: after you placed it, you will receive a first card
2. Three more cards will be face down on the table at the beginning of the game
3. After you received your first card, you can decide if you want to leave the game or turn overthe first card on the table
4. Now you should carefully evaluate your situation: you can also turn the second and third card on the table and gather a powerful card.combination to defeat your opponent , but then you have to raise the stake by 25 Silver, 50 Silver, 75 Silver or 1 Gold
5. If you think that your chances for such a combination are too low, you can leave the game at any time!

6. We play with a set of 18 number and monster cards in RED and BLUE and 6 colourless special cards

The aim of the game is to gather a more powerful card combination than your opponent. The better your own card combination is, the higer are your chances to defeat your opponent. If you win the round you will receive 10-TIMES your stake as a reward !

The following combinationsare possible:

PAIR: two equal number or monster cards

STREET: A sequence of three numbers of the same colour

MONSTER HOUSE: all monster cards of one colour

DRAGON FLUSH: Striagorn + Erifarius

ROYAL MOUNTS: Cerrador + Anlagrisse

DRAGON SUPER FLUSH: Striagorn + Erifarius + Sheara

MONSTER CHAOS: Chaosriese + three monster cards of the same colour

TITAN FLUSH: Striagorn + Erifarius + Sheara + Chaos Giant

If you did not gather any of these combinations the highest card in your deck counts: even with a HIGH CARD you might win, but the chances are a bit smaller:

If you have some bad luck, the following card, which can not be used to build a combination, might find it's way into your deck:

So, what do you say? Are your ready to play a game of cards?

----------------------------------Cut and pasted directly from poker explaining the rules of Feao Poker---------------------------------

I Hope this helps explains things for future posters/admins as to were the confusion is regarding past posts.

Friday, March 30th 2012, 11:36am

Now on poker i have 5,6,7,8 ... 5,8,6 are blue and 7 are green... i click on street... and this comes out...
Seems like it was just a bluff! You do not have the all the required cards for this combination.

Friday, March 30th 2012, 11:40am

7 is red* that is street right???

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 3:21pm

Typo in the game instrcutions i can handle, but not payin when winning just isnt fair.
My smile was taken long ago, if I can change I hope I never know.