You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 8:10pm

Diablo quest

After visiting I-Vidi again with 4 fragments, at end of conversation I-Vidi says:

The four fragments of the Diablo Amulet have been found.

*The demonologist looks art the four fragments with a worried expression. Then he assemles them, hits on each corner with a memmer and gives you the amulet.*

Should read:
*The demonologist looks at the four fragments with a worried expression. Then he assembles them, hits on each corner with a hammer and gives you the amulet.*

Not sure what was meant by "memmer", I guessed at "hammer" LOL

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 11:55am

Thanks, I have corrected it :smile:

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 3:06pm

Diablo Quest con't

You are bringing the ring of truth
All right, I'll have a look.

*She is looking into the Crystal Ball for severeal minutes, obviously happy about being able to use the ball again.*

Hm, I can see ypu fighting Diablo in the Cursed Cathedral near the Royal Tomb. It seems as if I have fulfilled you wish. After all you have returned the ring of Truth. And if you'll save the world, that's not too bad either.

*She takes the Dablo Amulet, murmurs a few incomprehensible phrases and gives it ti you.*

The amulet is enchanted, I didn't see whether Diablo was winning the fight in the end or not. So think twice what you do when you are inside the cathedral.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 7:09pm

Talking to Bludaira:
Quest stage: You are bringing the ring of truth
"Warrior, without this rong I can see no more of the future than you. Only now that I have the ring I'll be able to give accurate predictions."

rong = ring