You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 3:09am

What do you really believe?

1) Do u believe that the entire world population will be depleated with in the next 5 year?
2) Do u believe that GMO's are slowly killing our eternal organs?
3) Do u believe that within 2 years that all technology will be earased (no power, no wifi) and that it will be like the earl 1900's again for a while at least?
4) Do u believe that anyone under the age of 80 wont die of old age?
5) Would u believe me when i said i was 13 years old?

Please respond with the number of the question your answering.
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil:

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 2:01pm

:devil: however 21.12.2012 is the end so nevermind all, c ya in hell

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 6:45am

No it is not it was like last year in 2011 apparently the people that came up with the theory forgot to count lep years so it was around this time in 2011 that the world was suppose to end but it did not

Friday, August 31st 2012, 5:17am

1) Do u believe that the entire world population will be depleated with in the next 5 year?
> No, but i do believe that the human race is becomming stupider.

2) Do u believe that GMO's are slowly killing our eternal organs?
> im not sure what a GMO is, however there are way too many chemicals that are used to benifit companies profits without any care to our health

3) Do u believe that within 2 years that all technology will be earased (no power, no wifi) and that it will be like the earl 1900's again for a while at least?
> No, the human races is destined to destroy itself by how technologically advanced they will get

4) Do u believe that anyone under the age of 80 wont die of old age?
> Yes they will. Old Age = Death from natural causes. which will happen because of the toxic air you breath and the chemicals added to your food and water.

5) Would u believe me when i said i was 13 years old?
> Yes i would, but age has nothing to do with wisdom.
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Friday, August 31st 2012, 4:26pm

o.O I believe 13yr olds should do something better with their time :lol: What happened to just being a kid? Playing outside, making forts, and finding ways to pester the neighbor... now we have 13 yr old Conspiracy theorist :lol: Oh and in regards to earlier post, yes I can't spell worth a damn! :P