You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 15th 2012, 4:20pm

Crystaline Caves - What a Joke

This is my Rant so if you disagee, fair enough but i am angry so want to vent...

At my lvl i realise that i should have done valour a long time ago, so i go to CC to get beaten up by the high valour mags that go there, to earn a very small amount of valour. from my experience humans win about 1 in 7 cc's.

But why let this happen?

http://warofdragons.de/instance_stat.php…728109&finish=0

6 low valour humans v's 9 medium to high lvl mags?? And this wasnt because people left, no it was six of us at the start and at the end. This is just a waste of time effort and money!!!

Why can't admins make sure that the battlefields dont take place unless the correct number of players are actually playing. They do it for Tallars so why not cc and arena??

Friday, June 15th 2012, 5:53pm

stop complaining get ur visa card out and just shut up. If u actually got a lvl 13-16 mount and u got soem wraiths then u would win... ur choice if u lose
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil:

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 10:43am

Better arrange tallaars with your level and clan much better way to get valor. And yes stop crying admins sleeping DO NOT DISTURB