You are not logged in.

Friday, July 6th 2012, 3:42pm

Quoted from "MrX;146551"

Curious thing happened during a fight.

I was using robbers bow (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=150341063) on human mage pampi (56 exec skill) and got him with -60 anti-trauma effect.
While this effect was still active on him i killed myself with my last hit due to wild daring.
To my surprise i still got a lvl2 wound with 5h30min duration.

Question: Did the bow work as expected? Or was my own exec skill of 66 taken into account and i wounded myself? :lol:

Maybe just bad luck but i thought if his exec skill of 56 - 60 anti-trauma i can only get lvl1 wound or none.

You killed you so its your exe skill that gave the wound

Friday, July 6th 2012, 4:50pm

Equipment still not fixed...9 days and counting....awesome customer support once again...and now weekend....so see you next week I guess...A man can dream.....

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 10:05am

Damn! In that case i should have put the anti-trauma effect on myself since my exec skill was higher than that mages. lol

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 10:49pm

i cant take quest for exe profession, pls fix this
'Wer fremde Sprachen nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen ' Goethe

Monday, July 9th 2012, 2:07am

once or twice a fight (with mobs) im getting "this player isnt in the fight anymore" and by the time i refresh and it comes back up its been 1-2 turns.. (on gargs this means poison, 200+ life ect gone)

Monday, July 9th 2012, 12:41pm

Raged and killed more than 100 vampires and liches and no EEs or even decent pot drops. Did the drop rate get messed up?

Monday, July 9th 2012, 4:11pm

10 days and counting...still equipment not fixed...AWESOME!!!!!!!

Monday, July 9th 2012, 5:24pm

Quoted from "paul260386;146607"

You killed you so its your exe skill that gave the wound

Quoted from "MrX;146551"

Curious thing happened during a fight.

I was using robbers bow (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=150341063) on human mage pampi (56 exec skill) and got him with -60 anti-trauma effect.
While this effect was still active on him i killed myself with my last hit due to wild daring.
To my surprise i still got a lvl2 wound with 5h30min duration.

Question: Did the bow work as expected? Or was my own exec skill of 66 taken into account and i wounded myself? :lol:

Maybe just bad luck but i thought if his exec skill of 56 - 60 anti-trauma i can only get lvl1 wound or none.

Mate Anti-trauma protects you from getting injuries not giving weaker ones out...thats trauma. So by reducing his anti-trauma all you done was made him able to recieve a worse injury had he been killed.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 11:11pm

I was in Steppe Vista enjoying the game and minding my own business, when suddenly i was attacked by a horde of bees; i knew at once that my only chance was to fend them off with a stick. There were five and a half meters separating me from the nearest tree. As best i could, i ignored the eyes of thousands of bees on me, and made a fast decision. I calculated my odds, taking into consideration the layout of the place, and the likelihood of running and tripping over a stray parsley, or a international peace treaty document. From where i stood, i had a plain view of the tree, and the only thing that could have stopped me was if there really was a international peace treaty document on the floor.
Okay, hands relax. Shoulder muscles, loosen up. Stomach, unknot. Neck, easy up. Knees, lose your stiffness.
I nodded to one of the bees, it nodded back.
It was now or never.
I threw myself forward, and as my right hand reached for the tree, my left leg slipped on a national peace treaty document, and it occurred to me: how was i supposed to use a tree to fend of a swarm of bees? This, you understand, put me in a bit of a sticky situation - so i stopped to asked one of the busboys next to me to pour me a cup of coffee.

.. Pls fix.

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 11:40pm

Quoted from "czolgi;145761"

You cannot go down into the crypt without a torch! You have lit the torch; it will burn for the next 3 hours. You cannot go down into the crypt without a torch

hahahahahahaahhahaha - OLD Crypt in forgotten Graves

Fixed as well, thank you.
I know, Yvil still not here. But it is not fixed. Have this problem today.

23:29 You have lit the torch; it will burn for the next 3 hours.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:16am

I know, Yvil still not here. But it is not fixed. Have this problem today.
Could you please specify the Instance name?
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:29am

The Old Crypt cannot be entered with a normal torch, you need to hunt and receive a pumpkin, then start carving it, if you can carve it until it becomes a green one , you will automatically get the quest, in the quest it will want you to enter the Zigred hive and get candle (enter, move inside once, there are 3 honeycombs which you can't normally get anything from, click on that and you will receive the candle ) and then click on the candle in your backpack. You will have the Pumpkin Lantern. Then you can enter the Old Crypt, Don Corleone.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:30am

Just a small addition, this is what you will get when hunting. Sorry for posting two instead of one.

Have a nice day.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 11:38am

okd crypt

You cannot go down into the crypt without a torch
You have lit the torch; it will burn for the next 3 hours.
wont let me in
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 12:03pm

You cannot go down into the crypt without a torch
You have lit the torch; it will burn for the next 3 hours.
wont let me in
Please read my previous post.

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 11:25pm

couldn't see it, my eyees got in the way... lol... :beer:

Cheers :beer:
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance