You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 3:11am

The rescue of Orlufia quest

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help please? I'm doing the rescue of orlufia quest and im at the part where i have to travel 500 years to the past. I'm supposed to carry out gizedon's request, and I was given this clue:

The 1st head says: pl-se-he--me,-e-gre-ak-to-my-our-do,-ase-ni-h-ad-b-g-m-y-do-ack
The 2nd head says: ea-lp-som-en-fre-ok-fav-ite-ll-ple-push-im-n-rin-e-m-ll-b

I take it that is says something about getting his doll back, but where abouts is this doll?
I have travelled to the past and I am immediately attacked by a creature that 1 hit kills me (it has close to 4700hp) and I stand 0 chance against it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 1:08pm

you have to attack gungle in the past, and when he dies, he gives u this doll.
also, u have to kill young generals yarrmos, and choose ones, that do not have this lvl 10 dog near them.
remember that if your amulet of return is expired for today, u will have to sit in past till tomorrow. lol. and its totally boring there.
So better take some scrolls of return.