You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 12:21am

Bug in game. Fight has started but my character is not in the fight

Hello admins,

Please have a look at this one. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…73&server_id=10

I was on the ship Ship Dark Khavr but got of at county. I saw a line that my character --conqueror-- was attacked by iguaron but the fight didnot start really. I started a fight at county (a Vet dog) and went further to Settlement of Faytir. There I got the message if I wanted to resurrect myself, which I confirmed.

This is a very annoying bug and it is already the second time that I am confronted with this one.,

You cannot do anything but somewhere in the background a fight is logged but the character isnot shown in the fight.

You are able to fix my armour as well for the -/-1 on several items which I wasnot able to do anything about it?

Thx in advance and regards.

--conqueror--
Take care and stay well

--Conqueror--

Monday, July 30th 2012, 9:40am

I dont think that was was a bug. it has happened to me in the past.