You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 11:19pm

Chest in Exchange for Knowledge - Aquazurion

Chest in Exchange for Knowledge

Forgive me, I'm an old man, I totally forgot to introduce myself! Padre Aquazurion, a teacher with many years of experience. I have dedicated many years to ensuring that young Flaundins have the necessary knowledge in their heads. But now there are young, eager ones on the way up, and no place was foundfor me among the teachers. But not to worry. I won't grumble! I am not involved in scientific research!

*The old man proudly indicates a pile of papers covered with small handwriting.*
I am writign a treatise!
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 11:20pm

Chest in Exchange for Knowledge

That is very noble of you! I would be happy to have your help. You see, the thing is, there are many artifacts that I have only heard about, but I have never seen with my own eyes or held in my hands, because they can only be found up on the surface. Bu I really want to include them in my treatise. Perhaps you can tell me about them. I will ask you questions, and you tell me what you know. I will reward you., If you help me, I will give you the chest that is standing next to the temple - it's a very useful thing, believe me.

I agree. Ask away, what items are you interested in?
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~