You are not logged in.

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 7:58pm

the quest for new lands bug

I have an issue with the passage of the quest for new lands - all performed (both versions of passage - the quest for 50 Pearls and the amulet was the combat Zorb bought), but no matter what the mermaid the quest does not pass - not give me a cup of :stesn:

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 2:59pm

I understand the administration does not care to correct errors in the game....

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 2:59pm

I have the same problem.

Wednesday, August 29th 2012, 3:38am

can u restate question in a little better english? ok i had same problem at the end when i handed in my 50. i learnede that i must DECLINE the gathering information mermaid quest. then retalk to her again. after u do that it will read. are u the warrior that got me my pearls etc. just click through that and u shud get a goblit lookin thing and the pass :) this is for humans but may be same for u

Thursday, August 30th 2012, 12:40pm

Quest stage:Gathering information: mermaid.
*The mermaid stares at you in amazement.*
What? What have Chaos and the sorcerer got to do with anything?
*The mermaid suddenly falls silent, thinking about something, and then she bursts out and starts to babble excitedly.*
Perhaps you have heard, warrior. I have heard many interesting things! Only I am not going to say a thing until you bring me an Amulet of Battle Zorb. Well... And I will not utter a word about your Chaos!

Answer options:
1)Alright, Maeli... It is a difficult task, but I will find the amulet for you.
2)I think I will try to find your pearls, dear Maeli.

Whatever we chose the reply is:
Have a good think! It was you that collected pearls all over the world that the unfortunate Maeli dropped into the water.

We cant resign quest. There is no such option.

Thanks

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 2:25am

i have had the same problem for days now, i repoted it as an error amd had the "mentors" try and see if there is a solution and heard nothing back from anyone.

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 12:56pm

Problem solved. Thanks a lot!

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 5:00pm

My problem not solved (

Monday, January 14th 2013, 3:59am

Can someone tell me how this problem was solved, I have had the same thing happen to me.

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 11:49am

Hello everyone,

Apparently we have a little glitch here. Some players are not able to finish the quest. If you still have any problems, please contact our support to help you out. :dragon:

Yvil

Thursday, January 17th 2013, 6:39am

Thank you so much for helping me with this Yvil, much appreciated,