You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 2:46am

wait wait wait .....

so Teletubbies are real? :fuu:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 3:27am

war master is just like those ppl that said the world will end Dec. 21 2012, and when it doesnt happened, i really want to be the first person to laugh in your face

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 3:37am

Quoted from "fatrex12;149463"

war master is just like those ppl that said the world will end Dec. 21 2012, and when it doesnt happened, i really want to be the first person to laugh in your face

thats what the mindless myans' predicted, its a theory, and i dont believe in it. Whatever, when you get killed because tanks come down your street dont blame me, i guess ill laugh because your a human:well::lol: jk but u know what i wont give a crap for mindless people like yall.

What do you think will happen when they take the 2nd amendment is taken away (The right to bear arms;guns)
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil:

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 7:29am

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;149498"

thats what the mindless myans' predicted, its a theory, and i dont believe in it. Whatever, when you get killed because tanks come down your street dont blame me, i guess ill laugh because your a human:well::lol: jk but u know what i wont give a crap for mindless people like yall.

What do you think will happen when they take the 2nd amendment is taken away (The right to bear arms;guns)

they try and take away the 2nd amendment the country will go to hell, the civilians will overthrough and take control
i came, i got bored, i decided to kill you!

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 8:55pm

Quoted from "__Tridel__;149503"

they try and take away the 2nd amendment the country will go to hell, the civilians will overthrough and take control

Thats what i just said, you put it into to dumb-ed downed terms :lol:
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil:

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 12:20pm

As entertaining as this thread is, talking about politics is not allowed on the forum. People play to relax from the real world as you noticed yourself. So give us some space. :dragon: