You are not logged in.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 6:56am

ice cave, foothills, and forgotten mines...or u can be adventurous and try for the human sites listed above;)
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:18am

where in foothills and what ice cave? sry dont play as much anymore

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 6:14pm

look in location for a loose board or similar
I'll look that up...

Monday, June 16th 2014, 12:43am

i'm stuck looking for board in foothills. which foothills? mentaliya? and where? please help

Monday, June 16th 2014, 1:42am

the warrior camp,check on the ground it should be there

Monday, June 16th 2014, 1:56am

thanks that got it for me

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 6:06am

All the boards is not needed if u active only 3 boards go speak with aquarizon and complete the quest

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 12:15pm

hi i have a problem to complete the eighth stage of the search
Current goal: Fasten the unstable frame of the artefact with a Bright Crystal and go to see the Mage.
In the backpack I have all the required items
Secured Frame of Unarius Artefact
Bright Crystal
no object gives me the opportunity to join

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 8:03pm

I clicked on every house in Valley of Fire and didn't get anything.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 6:19pm

Find and bring 4 boards to Soygura. Perhaps, while you are looking you will have to visit the places of your youth, not far from the Kretch burrows, journey into the mines and the icy mine shafts or risk travelling to the foothills
ok i got the one next to the burrows but where the other 3?

1 in chernag, 1 in ice grottoe, 1 in forgotten minesand i think the location where tallars is or one of the chion locations

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 6:23pm

and once you get the boards and go to the next part each board will have glyphs on them that resemble multiple gnome runes...you need to figure out what gnome rune they are and go use the boards in the location that you open the runes at...none will be opened in enemy locations except for the last one you do. that one will be opened at plat.

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 12:55am

anyone know where to find the board in the new Chernag?

I don't see any lose boards around.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 7:43pm

Boards in mag zone

Chion settlement
Fort dybrach
Ice grotto
Forgotten mines

Hope it helps :)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 4:19am

Ridge of kayar 21:11 Second Active Rune Board 1 pcs***** apparently the piece is bug, it is not activated.