You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 5:48am

please help to tell me about this quest. Thx.

Hi Dears,

I got this quest.
--------------------------------------------
War Trophy
A trophy received by the squadron of a severe commander, contains informant teleportation on the preparation of a new weapon. The commander requests your help in supplying bows to his warriors for a fitting reward.

Passed: Go to Ostap and ask him to make bows according to the drawings. Bring the weapons to Centurion Mekden.
Current goal: Obtain 100 Light Silver, 10 Spider Legs and 10 Kretch Whiskers and bring everything to Ostap.
--------------------------------------------

Can anyone tell me what's the reward from this quest and how much exp it will give?

Thx.

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 6:19am

The reward is your choice of class fighting bow
Curved Bow - Dodger
Tight Bow - heavy weight
Smashing Bow - Bonecrusher

100 exp & 1 silver 47 copper
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 7:34am

So, if I don't do this quest, that means I can't choose the BOW style, then I can't use the bow weapon?

Thx for you help

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 1:07pm

No. This quest just introduces you to the Bow weapon. Even if you do not do this quest you can still buy a bow or get one from a drop.

The Bow Style depends on your current armor set.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 3:47pm

I see. Thy very much