You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 7:12pm

Angels clan from Legend: Legacy of the Dragons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZ-3iJ5rVE:dance:

Please enjoy the movie

Redemption before asking why you take us? the answer is simple I like your clan and hope one day we will fight clan vs clan ;) :beer:

Monday, October 15th 2012, 11:31pm

Quoted

Redemption before asking why you take us? the answer is simple I like your clan and hope one day we will fight clan vs clan ;) :beer:

They like you too...

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 7:32am

Quoted from "Aribeth;153024"

They like you too...

That is their choiche

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 7:38am

Quoted from "Aribeth;153024"

They like you too...

You are mentioning something long ago... While being an Angel he has proven himself a worthy and helpfull clanmate and player, always willing to help and go up front in battle and often does the most damage. This inside as well as outside clan activities.

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 7:42am

And now back on topic... Nice vid mate. :) Thanks for your effort.

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 1:30pm

Noce, but prooly before you do it you had to check if some images wasn't used already for another clan videos... Like the one at 1.28 :smile: and the one at 2.54 :)) Search little in forum and check :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: