You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 9:17am

problem with fraud

i give 5g for card pack and waited 1 day but chaosrider123 dont answering where i can report of this action?

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 12:49pm

unless you used the trade contract area here on the forum, there is nothing you can do except try more trustworthy players.

Sorry for your loss.

My suggestion is, is to only let players whom already have 5g to buy the cards trade with you, unless you want more of this in the future.

All loans without the use of the forum trade area is simply giving another player your gold, with only a chance they send it back.
As an example i have sent a clan member ~5.5 gold, if they decide to quit tommorrow and not bother to send things back, there is nothing i can do either.

Sunday, October 21st 2012, 9:23am

okey thanks