You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 11:55pm

Right click not working

mentors please help
right click ussualy opens a trade/info/private window when you use it on a name either on the chat or on the location window on the right... EXCEPT MY DOESN'T!
ONLY ON CLIENT! On a regular browser only works fine...
whats wrong with my client?
-I downloaded it off this site, the version with the 2012 release date on it

Wednesday, October 24th 2012, 11:57pm

a mentor earlier suggested it may be related to flash player, and i have google chrome that updates flash for himself automaticaly so i thought that was it... WRONG... Btw what is the client based on, wich flash player version does it need: explorer version?

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 6:06am

There is an minor issue going on with gameclient - the game creators and admin are looking at the problem - the bigger problem lies on goggle chrome,firefox and internet explorer where the adobe player (shockwave section) is not working properly and causing faults lately. Google chrome has a bigger problem - the latest software is not running as it should be - I have placed reports on goggle chrome,firefox (on their websites) already and I think it will take time to look at these problems.

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 5:08pm

good thinking :)
well let's hope they fix it