You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 8:08pm

Hunting the Hunter quest Step 6 Brugilda the Sorceress

In the quest text, first click
"What are you ashamed of, warrior? I can't imagine the Hunter would just give in like that!! He will continue to raid the sity with his pack!"
sity = city

2nd click
"I managed to deduct who he is and to face him but I could not overcome him. During the fight he turned into a terrible monster and I couldn't beat him! I'm ashamed!"
deduct should be "deduce"

3rd click
"I was just doing my civic duty! You know what? I think you can even profit from all this! Defending the city is a noble deed, but you could also collect a very rare resource, the Wolfer Talon. Every hound has them! That means, destroying the Hunter's hounds you will not only help your city but also gather most useful resources. To learn all the details of the talon gathering I will give you this book. Take it, this Guidebook will help you. All you have to do is to study and understand it!:

should read "That means, by destroying the Hunter's hounds....."

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 11:51am

Fixed, thank you. :smile: