You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 2:40am

Problem with a player

I am making a formal complaint against a magmar {acro}. She attacked me and the members of the clan i was in without sufficient warning or with provication which resulted in a two day injury. I Then tried to communicate to my position in the clan is not good enough to hold any wieght that i couold not just expel someone or ask them to leave(which she had demanded). she would not budge on her decision to continue her barrage . I left it alone Now while i have been in forum I checked on my character I was messaged by acro to not talk to her or i would be hexed . , like I said I left the clan I was in for almost one week that is 1g wasted.

And I decided to leave the clan I just joined and tried talking to her so i sent her two letters defending my position and trying to tell her i was in the forum. I leave it up to the higher powers to resolve this..I do not need this on my record.Please have this problem resolved

Thank you Otto42

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 1:43pm

now hohesly.....where we get this noobs from :cry: :cry:

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 11:37am

msg I got frim this clan cannot be put in public...if adminstration want to see deatals..msg in prv

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 1:40pm

yes,pls tell administration we done and you done.

Monday, January 14th 2013, 3:41pm

This is an issue between you two. We see no reason to interfere here. I hope you can sort this out soon. :king: