You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 9:42am

Jail me

Jail My char , I dont care any more.
I,m tired of bugs and that every update makes game worser.
Sorry, but its just not worth My Time.

Bye everybody

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:08am

You need to post in the correct location to jail your character

Forum >> Help and Questions >> Guards Advice Human >> Voluntary Jailing

Its a shame to loose such a warrior as yourself, i hope you will reconsider.
Good Luck.
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:29am

Ty but I wount be back/wount reconsider. Thers no drop. I keep getting deadh by bugs (moving from plat, getting gungle I cant fight because I dont get fight screen, deadth because game goes down wiothout any warning etc. Dunno does server or admins hate me, but I have no warm feelings lft for this "game", serriously, Rl work is more fun then this and also Much more rewarding.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 10:43am

You are a great player to leave the game. Sorry to see this day. :(

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 11:29pm

xtro i think most of us feel the same.. i was pooped on in temple three times the other day it put me up agaist 3 humans all by myself and then wouldnt load the screens. they keep changing rules and drop rates and making it harder to play and have fun. its more like joining the god dammed millitary than a game... in all honesty i think im right behind u on that one
:stesn: my cookie tower died... there's dead cookies everywhere :stesn:

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 10:55pm

Cool post bro, Now make me a sammich!
:lol: ...I have a slight GodComplex... :lol:

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 3:12pm

Quoted from "GodComplex;139775"

Cool post bro, Now make me a sammich!

Wow, even I don't dare to dig that deep in the forum. Where the hell did you find that one now from the year 2010. :ogo:

Monday, May 7th 2012, 10:46pm

please jail me i dont wanna play wit this account

tnx everyone

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 11:10am

Quoted from "Cyrex;141139"

please jail me i dont wanna play wit this account

tnx everyone

:ogo::secret:

We do not jail anymore on request. Please visit our support center.