You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 9:46pm

Next update - insert 1 diamond to log in into game :lol:

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 9:58pm

Next update - insert 1 diamond to log in into game :lol:

Don't joke - I wouldn't put anything past these folks. :glance: .well:

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 10:22pm

Yeap...all drops have been lowered...I just got 11 silver on a king scorp...lowest I've ever had by far from that mob.....the good thing though is now, once in a while, we get vaseiline and lube as a drop so we can bend over without pain....

Good job admins.....way to go....

We really need a middle finger imoticon in this game.....

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 11:01pm

the good thing though is now, once in a while, we get vaseiline and lube as a drop so we can bend over without pain....

Lmao +1 i just fell of my chair reading that :lol: :thumbsup: :lol:
WooF!

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 11:04pm

I'm afraid for the next big update. Cause so far with each update mobs been getting stronger and droping less. :truce: Two updates more and they will be impossible to kill with no profit.

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 11:14pm

Point being...as gerard and darky and so many others said...
there SHOULD be one thing in game that would help players make money to play .
after all , we just buy things with those money , improve our characters, go to battlefields and do more things.

Our server is almost dead anyway.

Why you wanna make it even worse?

I hope there will be a readjustment to this matter at least .
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:03am

To get less dropp each mob, thinking bout it lets say u use purple pots and giant (non mage) .
10s giant + 6lifes /3s 18s + maby powers/vamps from 7s to 15+
then considering supercombos not working propperly + maby ur hp and crit from mob on u (thinking of gargoyles here cuse my lv and they nasty) have to sometimes cuse combo not working trow bz-pbz or ash.
for those whit lv 10 mounts well now do the maths, thinking bout those 12-19s they drop and no other goodys cuse so rare,
it just dont pay to hunt anymoore, i kinda understand nakedhunters that spend time naked hunting useing nothing but food.
Time for the makers of this great game to go back to the roots of it and maby open upp for it to be all it can be
:truce:
WooF!

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:34am

Reading things like this, makes me feel like

"Whats the point in continuing"
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:55am

Continuing to hunt large scorps tonight (slowly, so as not to spend ANY money in terms of the value of pots/scrolls or use up resources to heal). So far I've killed 5 scorps and not one has dropped less than 16s, and only one was less than 20s. So maybe admins quietly "fixed" the change they quietly made?

Will keep posted...

Friday, January 25th 2013, 6:08am

Continuing to hunt large scorps tonight (slowly, so as not to spend ANY money in terms of the value of pots/scrolls or use up resources to heal). So far I've killed 5 scorps and not one has dropped less than 16s, and only one was less than 20s. So maybe admins quietly "fixed" the change they quietly made?

Will keep posted...

good to hear that .. at least we can see few smileys now
"let's make the day urs and the night ours" :love:

Friday, January 25th 2013, 6:19am

Ok, so here's my sample on king scorpions tonight:
04:23 You have received 15 82.
04:29 You have received 22 87.
04:36 You have received 15 67.
04:41 You have received 20 67.
04:53 You have received 21 51.
:58 You have received 19 1.
05:04 You have received 16 89.
05:09 You have received 20 9.
05:16 You have received 17 50.

So seems to be back to normal more or less. A lot more elixir drops than of late, too.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 9:15am

Admins !
By reducing the amount of money that you forgot to reduce the number of HP

I understand what you are trying to do so as it is made in the Russian server. But do it right. 13 lvl = 6800 HP and drop money 70s-90s

Now it looks like this 17400 HP and drop money 70s-90s

Friday, January 25th 2013, 10:18am

Denwer - no they didnt forgot - the reduced HP will be on next update - :lol: in about 6 months.
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 11:00am

From Cross:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=25543

Oh la la... did we have been warned?^^

" to make the game more attractive"

ok... but for who? Players or Astrum lol

Friday, January 25th 2013, 11:27am

01-25-2013
10:26 Cross Knight : ATTENTION! The cloister of visions will be closed from 13:00 Faeo time today for technical maintenance!
:sarcastic:The hypocrite with his mouth destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous will be delivered.”:angel:

Friday, January 25th 2013, 12:30pm

its sick cuz this game as real potetial but without players base large enough to sustain the economy its gonna crash soon or later...cloister was a good relief for that reason allowed people to progress in this small server....now lol...truly nothing to do here but paypalling...at least merge our server so we can feel for once what it like to have a real community with so low drop rate think its clear its meant to be a populated server but nothin is ever adjusted to us + our admins obviously got no power devs do what they can to keep us paypalling.....well they gonna loose their bet...dunno why this game still even running with all the current offer on the market....Really should open up that server...reduce diamond cost a tad maybe....whatever make it realistic..this game has huge potential but since everything is based on huge russian server it is sh it for us and plz ban me it will stop me from throwin a lot of bs in here....thats just really stupid we cant do sh it...our admins cant do sh it....and we cant speak to those damn dev and neither they speak to us...ours admins ? puppets ?

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:20pm

On the same day cloister changes.

Coincidence, you think? :lol:

Sheara : Look out for messages from the banker and become his friend!

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:26pm

Yvil ,Cross whoever with some power who might read this..18 players in city square..never seen it so low..will u keep ignoring us till its over ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:29pm

Merge us with italian and french server !make smthing wise for once

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:45pm

Reading this makes me wonder, if i should quit right now or waste my time and quit later, since more and more problems occurring and even more people leaving.