You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:32pm

Great message fkd up too... I hope these changes are temporary, lvl 12 scolopendra droppin 20s thats BS

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:35pm

if admins want death of this game, well, then its briliant idea make drops less..
if they wanted make us pay more real money then it worst idea... real money makes stronger thoose who pays real money... but game lives on non paypal players...

i supose it will be stupid idea from me but if noone join game 2-3 days...maybe admins will feel that they doing wrong.. someone can call it stroke... let it be...

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:39pm

I was just trying to make some money right now. After 70 minutes on ulleriuni and rainbow ive got 2 centridos, 1 evil eye and then got killed by time out cause of lag. Then i refused to continue hunting. Yes, thats how it should works, right? Im gonna tell you something. I have fuckin fun here!

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 7:23am

strange, first post was wrote in this thread Thursday, January 24th 2013, 3:13pm, today is 29th

its a 5th page full of complaining posts

.....and i cant see any comment from admins, explanation if lower drops are bugs or it is new feature

i never saw such a poor community work in service which is based on community :-(

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 8:34am

All is ok) who need money - hunt like hell or paypal)

only one request - reduce qtty of GB wich need for red medal)

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 9:03am

ropwhere is paypal ? :))

first admins reduce money drop, now no more paypal ??

great whats next?

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 9:19am

All is ok) who need money - hunt like hell or paypal)

only one request - reduce qtty of GB wich need for red medal)
or just moove your ass to plat :stronger:
gloria in vita

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 9:23am

or just moove your ass to plat

none whant to play here and i will not go plat alone) so wait until my lvl 15 and join insts) i'm sure then u will cry tt u tired of intst)

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 9:39am

"Delete obsolete files and clear IE cache" :lol: Fixes everything? :wall:
"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once"

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 9:53am

i grow tired of getting ripped off i have an ice bear i went to fay go and i could kill a gungleDO and 2 mav gungles naked yay! right? but i got to hells pass now and 3 mav gungles can take my bear down? so what they reduce money weaken mounts or make monsters stronger! game development take a hike we want respectable people who take pride in there ability to satisfy all possible members of game :nono:
Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 12:19pm

Been playing game now for three years and it is becoming dry and really is losing the fun factor. Do i want to continue to progress to get screwed over more? What is clear for those player that do not paypal (i do from time to time) why the hell are they going to carry on playing if earning money becomes harder. It is all ready clear the number of players has reduced because selling simple stuff has become harder as less player buy as numbers reduce and the economy is collapsing.

It is clear with all these events recently it has moved more to how do i max out money and away from non profit events. We all get forthe owners the game is a business. We all get the owners want to make money. However if the customer base is shrinking surely that tells you something.

Or maybe of course the owner are actually try to close the game?

Either way its a real shame as the game has so much potential and a great community on both side and could be significanty improved to bring it back from the dead however i am not sure this will ever happen.

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 12:52pm

admins if wanna close this server at list give us opportunity to move our har worked characters on other more active servers......I feel like i wanna leve this server right now...is nothing left here to make me carry on

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 1:06pm

It's not funny. 2h fought monsters and earned only 13g. Normally earning 20g. Admins methyl think about earning real money.

Sometimes I wonder whether the administrative use of reason...

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 1:09pm

or just moove your ass to plat

none whant to play here and i will not go plat alone) so wait until my lvl 15 and join insts) i'm sure then u will cry tt u tired of intst)

yeap, you told the same at 13..:)
gloria in vita

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 1:53pm

:cry: Why On earth my post has been deleted?

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 1:54pm

5 days and not a peep from admins. I can understand the first three, they'd have been off work. But it's two working days now and nothing...Yvil's even been uncharacteristically quiet on FB. I'm wondering if they all got fired on Friday as part of the "improvement" in the game. I know some of you don't like them, but they're not to blame, and whether or not you don't like their answers, Yvil at least usually makes an attempt to communicate. If they're still working, they've clearly been told to say nothing, which suggests some serious crap is going down here.

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 1:54pm

:embarressed: False alarm... Its still there

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 3:00pm

tin-plate :puke::headbang:

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 4:03pm

CrossKnight: Last activity
Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:27pm

Yvil:
Last activity
Monday, January 21st 2013, 7:23pm

Malle:
Last activity