You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 4:14pm

yeap, you told the same at 13..

8| all time 2,4/0 at any inst) now u brave? give me yr word tt u always be in queue....

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 5:52pm

yeap, you told the same at 13..

8| all time 2,4/0 at any inst) now u brave? give me yr word tt u always be in queue....

well i dont get the first part, and i cant give a word for the future if server stay the same :) not all the time but i'll on que
the way its much more fun kick your asses in gbs :)
gloria in vita

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 11:55pm

I've been playing since the game was very very young and trust me it was much more fun. You would kill, say, 10 Zigred Warriors for a quest and if you stayed and killed a few more the odds were you would get a green item drop. The game was much more fun. And high and low level drop rates and silver amounts were much higher too. Admins are going too far.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 3:10am

We are few mages too, sometime I cant find 2 more mages for make a minimum instance group, and all days we are less.
Most of players not level up, and a new player, need minimum 2 years for become mage..
I log on less now, but I think is over 2 months I not see one tallaar L 12 start.
PvP mages almost not exist, only 2 fight/day for clan go fortress and few GB, if mobs not drop money, few GB turn nothing GB too. No money no PvP, paypall to have nonsense, 4 paypaller vs 4 paypaller is not funny I think.

If not merge the servers,make interserver tallaar maybe can help have fun, or mages really have nothing to do , only mob instance, and why not interserver auction too? Market is death here.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 12:34pm

:D Actually I do not think, putting Tallaars on interserver would solve the problem :)

It is players fault, if battelfields get killed, not admins or game holders ^^
So many people refuse to do battlefields because of an overamount on summons ingame and sorry to say, mostly paypalers, with their "Grand bazar" summons.

Now they start crying that one need more "normal" player in battlefields to fight against :D
Maybe first they should change their behaviour, letting less advanced and equipped players a chance in PvP instances.

• If I am not even allowed to get my sphere, why should I do arena?
  • If I cannot even leave base in CC, why should I go?
  • If I get executioned by players after having done instances, just because I am not as strong and competitive like "paypaler" why should I do that?

Battlefields get killed by players, not game holders.

Of course, you need money to do battelfields. So yes, maybe one should not lower the drops - and I am sure to that problem we might get an explanation as well by the time.

But ... players make instances unaffordable :) with their 100s of summons and effects.

So why always putting responsability to admins, and not thinking about own behaviour and change, to make instances more attractive to all?

Think about and good game :drink:

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 1:47pm

Quoted

Of course, you need money to do battelfields. So yes, maybe one should not lower the drops

I wouldn't say "maybe", it's for sure.
Drop rate was a lot higher back than and lot of people have had green set and it wasn't unusual thing.
In my opinion that idea wasn't bad at all, it improves gaming experience, BUT it would be better like this ONLY IF there WEREN'T interserver battlefields, why? Because that fact changes everything!

• Because other servers still have higher drop rates, cheaper items and of course that's where we found ourselves in handicap.

• Check DE top players for example and compare them with ours, it's drastical difference.

• Naked Hunting lost sense due to dramatically reduction in drop rate field. Example for this...back than Magmar Aggressors often dropped green piece of set, recipes, worth stuff, people made profits out of there, now nothing.

The list is endless, so better think of being similar to other servers in aspect of drop rates which will affect prices of items as well.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 2:19pm

Because other servers still have higher drop rates, cheaper items and of course that's where we found ourselves in handicap.

Check DE top players for example and compare them with ours, it's drastical difference.
You complain on a very high level, my friend, considering that COM. still is way ahead in comparison to servers like IT., FR. and ES.

And maybe apart from PL. droprates are more or less the same on all servers.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 3:18pm

Aisliin its isnt about battlefield its about the whole game...ive been on .fr i dont even know what u do there....not even 10 mag sitting in cs...your server is truly dead...we need to merge them all to make it efficient except for a few admins that would surely loose their jobs...we arent to blame for what happening..early lack of advertising and such...i know where u came from and ure completly out of the topic here

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 3:20pm

MAil.ru should reckon opening so many server wasnt a good move...its still time to save it all if they can work their asses and make it ONE server...with more ppl active,more offer on ah...whatever can be made to stop player leakin should be made....not the opposite...then again everything is based on .ru pop wich is far way off our reality...

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 3:46pm

most interesting thing that for almost 5 days nothing was announced or whatever, we've been only told that game gonna be updated to be more excited etc. We didnt deserve a simple explanation? You should understand that from your answer depends if peoples stay here or go. I've heard a gossip that on de forum girl got an answer from support team that silver drop was reduced to make game more balanced, http://www.warofdragons.de/forum/index.p…3544#post283544 .
I wont whine about quitting of my great personality - but i think you're risking to stay with first 2 pages of rating list, with peoples who really addicted either because they spent much time or money for development of their chars.But peples who didnt passed lv 11-12 gap yet wont be happy to farm exp like valor, with costs or without profit.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:29pm

Demasked ba KingPin :ghost: ... well, did not really hide myself ...

Anyway, out of topic, don t think so as I answered straight to Illuvatar's poste.

For the rest, my personal opinion only is that problems we have, cannot just blamed on admins. All player should risk a look into the mirror and judge their own acting and behaviour. If you really want to put our beloved game forward, it might only work, if both sides (players and admins) admit their mistakes and try as a team to find a solution.

But organising kind of a mutiny or revolution won t change too much ...

But, this is only my personal opinion:) coming from a small server, I might not have your overall knowlegde and experience about the only right thing to do :drink:

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:46pm

Aislinn This is in no way a revolution or mutinery...since its just a natural movement...paypal supposed to be a way to achieve things faster see achieve non-possible things for non paypallers even...but it shouldnt be in no way the only way to play....such game would have no future....And were gettin near that point

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:48pm

+ all thoses critisism is positive...hoping devs will hear admin if they do their job thats it...and make it better for all of us....

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:51pm

And what World Pride pointing is just smthing aberrant...our admins never ever been transparent with us or even showed a bit of knowledge from the game...while other get explication we get question marks and clear you cache or futile explanation without meanings

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:55pm

Seeing Yvil logged on forum loookin into this thread a cpls of time already without even a word another movement following the trend....could u tell us wtf is goin on ???

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 4:55pm

Now cross knight ? why maintenance of cloister for so long ? why its still closed ?

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 5:09pm

KingPin ... you got a point in that :) ... true, game should become more attractive again to player just having fun in bashing mobs, not focussed on valour. And there is activity from admins or game holders required. I am completely with you at that point. And lowering drop rate really is kind of inacceptable. But there is sill no official declaration about that matter - if this only is a side effect on the technical adjustement (what I personalla hope, lol) or if this will be permanent. So I hope, soon we all be informed in that matter, and also hopefully in a positive way for us players. Especially as adjustements supposed to be done to improve server performance and raise play-fun ;) ...

But still, the game consists of several aspects. Hunting and valour and player doing a bit of all.

And the missing battlefields - not only local, but also interserveur - I completely blame on players. Players "abusing" their power and stuff in playing in a rude and nasty way. Of course, normal player will stay away and battlefields die. And yes, this is a wargame and not Barbie's teaparty, I am quite aware of that. But still, if you want battlefields, play in a way, people love to queue up for ... than everyone of us will take profit. :thumbsup:

That is why I think, both sides need to step up to bring back fun and players:) for all of us ... to fill battlefields and auction.

Putting servers together, well I suppose most of us already play on more than one server. But this also a decision to be considered and taken by mail.ru based on economy and profit :) ... and not only on player's demands.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 5:13pm

Well the fact we had no official statement about anything is one of the problem indeed...it isnt normal at all...

About battlefield..people pay for what they got and they gotta use everything to win them....You put the problem in wrong place...If the player base was large enough as it should be battlefield would be running very well...it isnt meant for the regular green mob hunter anyways....this is in no way the fault of the players thats how the game works....whats is lacking is thoses said players....

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 5:20pm

Oh well u can all quit this thread no answer for us today ;) Thx oh great community manager!

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 5:45pm

If I could make a statement about it, I sure would have done it. Please keep that topic out of this thread tho
'Wer fremde Sprachen nicht kennt, weiƟ nichts von seiner eigenen ' Goethe