You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 4:31pm

To ginpin,

First, thanks for giving your opinion and for the few french words, really appreciated.

I won't take the risk to say so much in my language on this forum. So just these few words to give you an fast answer.

Yes, you are right, things have changed. But it's because I studied anthropology and archetypes, and because I am still working everyday with, that I posted such message on this place. Some persons came speaking with me thanks this post in order to share something or to talk about what to do to move in a constructive way. It's little piece of sand in the desert put I am an eternal optimistic about this point.

The "homage" to my Friend was only a reference, a way to make people discovering something. In few cases it was the case. This forum is not a cultural one, I know it, but I think making people thinking a little bit sometimes is not a bad thing.

Yes it's from the margins that things can eventually happen. I don't think it was a wrong place for this thread at all.

"Bonne journée à toi aussi" (Have a good day too).

Yours,

Azazel

P.S. : If we are sharing same "ethic", Dear Kingpin, might it be possible, in a near future, you prove this point stopping attacking gamers lower level than 2 of yours please ? A Great Warrior is one fighting with honor and fair play. Thanks by advance.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 4:34pm

* Sorry for the messages all the time, a lot of spaces between paragraph.

I don't know why. Thought it was because using Time New Roman, but it isn't is it because I use the button "Justify" all the time ? Thanks by advance to lighten me a little bit if you can. :rose:

Monday, March 18th 2013, 5:23pm

Azazel...other forum thread closed so I post here...I was not commenting on you...I understood your as rhetorical....my reply was directed towards FT who did not understand your comment and thought it directed towards me personally.

And my sympathies towards your loss man...

Monday, March 18th 2013, 5:37pm

i could bring stephane a res but:
23:18 Nights_talker has used Solumir's Mirror to sever stephane hesel's soul from the body.

O RLY?

Got to love this thread :D

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:18pm

U should start studying antropology...and archétypes...its common for ppls in a societies suchs as ours to think they are slaves while they are the base of everything and should decide whats their governement look like.do ect....While ure havin good intentions you fail to realize devs heres come from a place thats dosent work the same way as the society u live in therefore they dont give a f about your mean of pressure

i agree with you abt the part of the things that can be better from devs, but i dont agree connecting them with stepane hessel's death..
@ Azazel you spend just 2-3 lines replying me, while you spend 2 pages replying just to another guy.. i feel jealus.. this is unfair
@nights_talker i see you started making pointless posts on this thread, plz keep it clean, dont start again with the UK worship.. stephane hessel wont help you...

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:40pm

To carpediem666,

We only have what we deserve, from me, you won't have anymore. You had to think about the consequence of your words before.

Azazel

**** end ****

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:42pm

@carpet....idiot
I said my piece...was not about UK...now keep this topic as its intentions...I do not want this one closed by you and your friends tantrums

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:51pm

@carpet....idiot
I said my piece...was not about UK...now keep this topic as its intentions...I do not want this one closed by you and your friends tantrums

talker, the idiot is you, i just asked you in pre not to start with that thing again, since in all the post you copy paste the usual thing:

"dear magmars, plz get me a group of noobs to queue for uk tournament so i can make red uk, lvl up and re-roll again. otherwise i will make all guys in de, pl, it, es, and whatever server of this game with red uk badge"
it became so pathetic i had to ask you not to re-start it..

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:51pm

Please, respect on these pages : sometimes, "ignoring someone is the best possible disdain"!

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 7:04am

If that is the only maturity you are capable and thinking, with this, you are funny and it's Humour... I complain you, not even a respect for dead people, sad.

Yea, every mature and respectful person should have an avatar depicting weapon of mass murder. That underlines maturity and respect for the dead people.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 7:17am

Since I am more than sure will not get the point of my previous post: you avatar is a mockery and disrespect to hundreds thousands of people who were killed by nuclear weapon and those whose life was ruined by it.

Hahaha, look, nuclear explosion, how funny, with mickey mouse! Come on, laugh some more. After all you did not know those people personally, they are not Stephane Hessel, most of them did not write any books, unlike him they did not make it through that war, so forget about them and laugh more.

And yet you think you can judge someone, speak of respect and advice buying a mirror?

"Can a blind man lead a blind man?" (c)

You are a blind man or a hypocrite.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 9:20am

^
^
this one.. couldnt agree more

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 9:46am

To Fairy Tale,

Oh oh, now you are the White Knight ! The Great one because, once you do a little (wrong) interpretation (what is changing to your manners on this forum), here you are ! !

Bravo bravo for the fast analyze...

>> Do you know from where comes from this picture ?

No, you don't. And, well, you will never make the effort to search it.

But, here is the irrespecutful man I am to rescue you, just click on my account on this forum, and, what a magic, all the informations about this photogram, are written here !

Isn't it magic ? Really ? And these informations, I wrote its there to prevent such remarks as you are doing !!

Was expecting people had still some curiosity watching gamers informations... coming from you I am surprised.

And to end, giving you the real message of this photogram and the dramatical sense I saw in it here it is : extracted from a ceremony celebrating a new dictator this photogram first shocked me. Then, I thought it was exactly incarnating what became our post-modern world : A little Disney joke making atomic bombs exploding everywhere on the name of Peace.

Other analyze, but for it you had to search a bit deeper : Heros, representing Disney (this you understood it), are just becoming the complete world culture. No place for the difference. In another world, it's a form of genocide, what is an atomic bomb, as you repeat it correctly, no place for other thing, genocide of the diversity and the margins.

So so so, before giving me nice words about how I am "hypocrite", just watch all of my posts. Find on its even a single lack of respect for anyone. Good luck, there is none.

Unfortunately, on the more of 3 000 you wrote, I am afraid, it won't be the case.

So, happy you finally noticed the photogram, I was expecting people noticed it earlier.

Perhaps I am too optimistic considering some persons have still a sense of observation...

Next time perhaps, you will got it better.

Yours (and no, even here I am not hypocrite with you),

Azazel

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 9:59am

To Fairy Tale again,

And no, I am not only speaking about people I "know personally"

And because I was inspired by your aggressive style, what is, finally, your distinction, I will ask you a question :

Can an hypocrite person criticizing another one she judges hypocrite ?

And no, I am not blind neither an hypocrite. It's because Hiroshima and Nagasaki were a traumatize for me and the world, and it still today, that I think the photogram I chose is a strong one, I even think it might be studied in class.

And then, be sure that I won't expose you any sad photos of poor people's corpses, not because I don't mind its, not at all, just because these photos could shocked the younger of us and because I respect them too. Then, natural that people have to remember them, but millions people photos might be needed if you are going in a crusade for their memories... but publishing now such photos, to have such a debate after all the jokes we are seeing in permanent on this forum, sorry but, in this case, this kind of documents have nothing to do in city pub.

Azazel

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 10:54am

Dear Azazel,

I took good time to read your answers and lost time to read comments from idiots such as Carpediem and Fairy tale...

Clearly what you write makes sens... but some people are just so full of them selfs and frustrated litles gits that they will do everything and anything to spoil good threads and intelligent thoughts... maybe they just want to do maximum comments in order to achieve forum troll rank... makes them feel they are "it"

The clear lack of respect seen here makes me wonder what i am still doing here...

Guys I hope you grow up soon... and if you dont stay behind your pc screens and spare the world of seeing your sour and immature faces... you sorry bunch of wankers!

Oh sorry.. did i just lack respect too?

Azazel, you have my sympathy but really... they are not worth your preciouse time :)

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 10:58am

I have 3 questions to u Azazel...

1) Shouldnt this thread be in the ''off topic'' section?
2) Why are you writing in such annoying manner?
3) Who Is Stepane Hessel? ( I just couldnt be bothered to read all through... sorry)

Please andswer in one sentence. thx

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 10:58am

you do a little (wrong) interpretation

Conclusion is simple: you consider a "different" interpretation "wrong", and that means you're a demagogue. Really lame try to put some deep sense in a 5 minute work of photoshop. Try adding like "and it is very dramatic because you see disney characters are happy, but look unreal and photoshopped on that pic, so in our modern word happiness is artificial and looks unreal too!!111".

People for whom nuclear weapons were a tragedy do not choose nuclear explosion pictures as their avatars. Print that image on a T-shirt, go to Hiroshima and ask people if they consider it respectful and tell them about traumatize you got when they were burned down. Also explain them the deep dramatic sense of the picture.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 11:04am

3) Who Is Stepane Hessel? ( I just couldnt be bothered to read all through... sorry)

That's me bro, wassup?

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 11:12am

I assume this should be a sad topic, but for that purpose there are different forums and sites...
Good to see that u are alive, Stephane!!! :wink:

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 11:49am

And last but not least… to you mister so called Stephan Hessel what kind of a sick mind are you? Did you think at all before doing this pseudo joke? You must have been so excited when you came up with that great idea… creating a character with the name of a close friend of Azazel who died recently…

They day a close friend (if you have any at all) of yours or a member of your family passes away (and believe me I wish this to happen as far away in time as possible and mean no harm to them) make sure to give me their name… so I create a character with their exact same name and rub it in your face daily… what a laugh we will all have hey?

Admins… will you let this kind of sick and macabre behavior go one for long? (and thank you for the forum ban to come)