You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 11:56am

to yvil
my post was 5 words long and yet you make so many assumptions from it
There was nothing impolite in it, a statement is all i wrote.
Yet your comments to me will give the impression I wrote something terribly awful-just ban ppl if that is your job, there isn't need for the condescending remarks as well especially when the ban removes the right to reply.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 12:32pm

@idiot jahcore, insulting on forums wont take you too far. i see you took it too personal. TEK IT EASY!!!

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 12:41pm

They mourn Stephan Hessel but when a Stephan Hessel appears on forums they tell him to jump out of the window, now that's something.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 1:17pm

to the 2 of you... you have written hillariouse and great comments in other posts... i just dont understand what went wrong in this one...

Dont worry for me i take it very easy! :) you should too!

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 2:35pm

I m sorry but I have to close this thread. it really seems that its almost impossible to have a mature topic going on here without childish expressions and offtopic all over.