You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 5:25pm

Thank you Yvil

This little thread to thanks Yvil to have finally closed my last thread "Stéphane Hessel is dead" which was trying to wake up a band of lazy gamers always complaining.

Finally, as always when a thread is not really immature as they wish or saying good things to them, some people just made all their possible to make this thread closed.

I finally create this one because, when all last comments where published I was off. Now I have a pause because no patients for right now, I take this little time to make a definitive answer to the former post.

To Jahcore,

Thanks again my Friend, you deserve all my deep Gratitude and Friendship. You know what it's meaning when I am writing some worlds with capitals, it's the expression of big things, of principles, of Sincerity. Sincerity you had to say your lightening words never reaching the low level of your opponents.
Thanks again and Bravo for your Lucidity and your "Savoir vivre" (sorry I don't know a translation for this term).

To Fairy Tale,

No I am not a "demagogue". But you, you are not understanding that a "wrong interpretation" is something we can condemn, especially if your conclusions are speaking for someone else. I was not accusing you to have a different point of view than I but to transform my thought, to have this arrogant way to deform my words and images having a story giving them a sense in time and space.
This, is very dangerous and you, for whom History had suddenly, in one post, all your interest, you have to know that a "bad interpretation" of texts or anything else, is the main cause of a lot of deaths on this little planet.

So, no, in the "interpreting" process it's like in real life : we are competent or incompetent, it's black or white, no nuances. And to be competent, we have to be Curious, to replace things in the long process they are coming from, in their time and space.

In the case of my avatar, it's coming from a ceremony celebrating one of the last dictator of our world, so, no it's not a picture with a "funny intention". It's a political image and full of ambiguities like North Korea is today. How couldn't you, you whom is interested in History of people and great Causes, understanding it making the little effort to think one second ?

Ambiguity about the dictator too. A psychotic whom has never grew up and who was giving the power to use an atomic bomb. A man loving Disney world, with all the content inside, and making no difference anymore between what is reality and phantasms.

In my opinion, it's a very tragical case. And I won't speak about why he was in USA before becoming the new North Korea dictator, something relative to his sexuality...

So so so, I in all of this ? Chose this picture because was representing what is happening today in our world. And on this forum finally. A bomb (a truth) explodes and like in Disney world, we close the eyes to see nothing and to make all possible making people thinking the same.

Then, Dear Fairy Tale, you don't exactly know what People and Artists are making in Hiroshima today to denounce the atomic bomb, have the Curiosity to search before saying enormities about my aim. And if you walk in Hiroshima with such an image on your tee-shirt, be sure, more people will understand the message like I did than like you are doing.

Make some little researches will be a bit shocked if you do so...

So so so, morality is that finally you just messed about something just because you didn't make any effort of researches. (What is unacceptable coming from a person accusing another one... ) You are seeing "Happiness" while I try to speak about politic and History, what are really a bit different that the direct sense of the image you saw.

And then, try to understand the meaning of "a symbol". There could be an interpretation of the symbols and it's what a person interpreting analyzes too. You got the first sense, now try to get the other ones, but you will have to work a little bit to succeed.

I won't analyze in detail your avatar, it's speaking by itself. Your pseudonym and your avatar are revealing more than you can guess, and your former posts are confirming my personal hypothesis about you.

I will end this post giving you my wish to see more "mature gamers" and more people really "working", in all the sense of the term. Think and research 10 times before saying a word, because lyrics go, words remain.

Thanks again Yvil, it's not your fault if gamers are what they are. You are making a great work in this game.

With all my Consideration, yours,

Azazel

P.S. : Nothing constructive to say ? Alright, let's try to keep Silence so.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 5:31pm

Thank you for your words but I have to close this one too.

!. As it will just start the same mess again (thus why I had to close the first one)
and
2. Its against the forum rules to talk about politics.

Have a great day anyway :)
Yvil