You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 8:42am

Fight with no drop!

i dont received a drop from this fight... can you fix this.. and return my food use , even for the cost of food please..

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 :truce: :truce: :truce:

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 12:43pm

Hi Bumblebee.

It looks like u lost the fight, no damage done by you or your mount. You get no drop when you lose a fight. :rose:

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 4:00pm

Thank you Arion :cool:

would you mind, if i ask one more.. i knew when you lost in fight or either you got less damage... in case of group fight.. i wont get the loot, per say.

but, can you see.. i summon the steed, it cost me food every summon.. but have you not wonder it has not done any damage at all?

my fight has been interrupted, or let simple say, kick by software/system.

when it done/happened to me, i checked my food, and sadly it reduces due to that fight :stronger:

sometimes, which need explanation somehow..

what do you think..

anyway, thank for replying.

:woody: :sneakers:

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 5:52pm

Hi Bumblebee.

Your first post was crstal clear, but since you have taken the time to elaborate, i'll add a bit more. When you choose to do no damage you accept that you may not get any loot, possible explanations are
1) you get looted
2) your mount chews it up
3) ur mount loses
4) disruption to your connection - which is what you are trying to put forward. This disruption could be the result of a number of things going on from the point the singal leaves ur PC to the point it reaches the server. I hope someone better informed can elaborted on the technicals of this as it is not my strong point.

Sorry to state the obviouse but if losing 1 fight pains you this much then maybe you would like to try out what many others are doing, do so damage. :rose:

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 8:45pm

Sorry to state the obviouse but if losing 1 fight pains you this much then maybe you would like to try out what many others are doing, do so damage.
.well: :embarressed: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lets close this! :rose:

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 6:04pm

or maybe perhaps... you got a delay.. mav crits you and still manages to summon steed... crit and lose.. resulting in a summon but no fight happened since you already "lost"

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 2:15pm

this is old.. but this mornign i done a fight steed killed it even sayd i won and got no loot 8o :thumbdown:
Instert credit to continue