You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 11:12am

admins did it one time, now it should be an event, call it "Cycle the Word": each Monday, after the maintenance break, admins should run a Roll-back for 7 days :)))

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 3:13pm

event.

Hello.

I think that there should be great battles totalizator. it would be good for the players and admins.
Terms such: put money in the totalizator and after the fight winners can take money. :)
I think this is a good idea. :) :woody: :speak:

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 11:15am

:)

First Idea: WOD Quiz
can make a quiz and questions about game and real life, Because When I always see events and just about game where need make photo or somthing else, but if we can make quiz and Check players in mind rather than the creative side! event may be made so every week and figure intresting awards

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 11:20am

Second Idea: Carneval
there need make a dress like your character armor, or one of the FEO Monster UCC can use this event at helowins

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 11:26am

3rd Idea: Fantasy
there need write a storry about a game and which includes all Game Characters and instances, and essays

Friday, April 26th 2013, 8:55am

I was wondering if there would be a clan video contest like in 2011. would be cool to make clan videos with prizes for the top 5 videos. have a time limit of 5 min per video.

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 3:11pm

Hmm i have some ideas that maybe will be good ^^

1. make poems post them in a certain forum that admin makes and give it 2-4 days then put up the best poems for wote 1 poem from each, and the poem should be something with WoD to do

2. make something artful armor/weapon and post it to facebook and give it a name + what class it is (dodger/hw/Bc) and admin decide who wins and put the Armor or wep in the game.

hope you liked my ideas ^^ :beer:

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 3:27pm

Make a simple Haiku about WarofDragons. :)
Many players can take part without spending too much time. :)

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 10:51pm

Fantasy Legend legacy of the dragons

yes the name says it all...like fantasy football...

you receive let say 2000g/forum credits to create your charaters..prices will be decided at the beginning of the event what armor is worth and runes ect. build a perfect human/magmar of your liking with your limited gold you receive..prises will be awarded for best stats, higest crit posibility ect...you get the picture...just an idea, still needs alot of work..

can be fun :thumbup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 2:18am

1st on WoD birthday give everyone a chance to make an item corresponding to WoD such as a birthday card or cake ect.

2nd. Make a 3D display of a area in game. You can use paper mashae or something but it would be cool to see what people make or you can paint a picture

later i will make third event. these are 2/3 ideas so far

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 5:49am

LAST IDEA,

great battle Reinactment.

Make an art thing showing a picture of a previous great battle and the inner. if you use clay (which would be awesome) you can show a human (or mag) cutting th eopposites race head off or something. top 3 get prizes

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 7:07am

I have an idea, what if the bazaar sold also elixer or tool to reduce the experience. so that players can keep their level

Thankyou

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 7:22am

I have an idea, what if the bazaar sold also elixer or tool to reduce the experience. so that players can keep their level

Thankyou

wow off topic are we? .well:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 12:26pm

My 2nd idea:
Design a new emoticon.
Sometimes you just can't find the right emoticon for the situation you're in? Then make your own. :)
You could draw it and describe what it's doing, whatever, just show it to us. :lol:

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 1:10pm

Hello, this is my entry:

MIGHTY WARRIORS FROM FAEO, chaos is infernal, undeads, angry and beasts, fierce, no weapon or armor can satisfy your martial skill? :cry: Do you need a weapon that can slice mountains from one hit or an armor that not even the great Chaos Giant could even scratch with his huge blade? :fight: Or maybe you want a set of armor that will lead your race to victory while the rays of mirrow will reflect upon it's lucious surface while you march into the enemy capital? :knight:

Now you have the chance to show us how your dream set would look, using your digital competences in any design software, build your own dream set that would make even the mighty dragons envious. You can modify an already existing set or make a new one from scratch.

Rules:
-you need to design a full armor set with helm,pauldrons,bracers,cuirass,shirt,boots and weapon(s) and shield if it's necessary
-every set piece must be in a 60x60 square(like the ones from game items) with one of the item background colors(grey, green, blue, purple or red)
-it's forbidden to just take and resize an armor/weapon from google or other search engines, but you are allowed to take parts from it and combine and recolor them with others so you will get an original piece of armor/weapon, you need to put at least a little effort in designing!
-you are allowed to use any kind of image editing software( ex: photoshop, gimp, paint, etc.)
-stats/description/proprieties are optional
-you don't have to design your set on your charcater, only their inventory images
-creativity and originality matters!

Here's an example:

60x60 square for every item, It respects the originality rule, becuas it is made by combining parts from original items and as well googled pics and recoloring. This is only an example and don't forget, originality and creativity matters! :smoke:

Prizes: (If I win , it's more probably that admins will decide the prizes, but if I would be able to chose the prizes: )
1) A piece of pruple armor/weapon
2) 2 pieces of blue armor/weapon
3) Red weapon(s)

Good Luck!

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 3:58pm

Hi there. This is my 1st entry

It's an in-game event called 'Valour's Blessing'.

Rules: When fighting a playing character of equal or higher level, if you win you will receive a drop. This drop will be a red letter gift (but non-transferable) of any one of the letters 'L', 'E', 'G', 'A', 'C' and 'Y'. Will drop duplicates of the 'L', 'E', 'G'. 'A' and 'C' letters, but no more than one of each 'Y' letter.

Prizes: Upon collecting a set of these letters, you can redeem them for a 'Valour's Blessing of the Elder' (basically double the stats of a typical blessing of the elder and lasting 2hr). The first 6 players to collect the Valour's Blessing of the Elder also receive a legacy banner (to be put in the clan banner section) - entitling them to a Valour's Blessing of the Elder every 6th of the month.

2nd idea. LEGEND'S uncovered.
Every day for 25 days (I'll explain why 25) There is a small silver icon of the Legend: Legacy of the Dragons icon on a random page in the library. IT could be intext, in pictures - but it would be be relatively small. It starts the first day at 1:00, the second day at 2:00, and so on with the twenty-fourth day at 0:00. This allows for all players on the server to hopefully be able to participate at a time of their suiting. Each day a prize is given for the first person who posts the location or a screendump of the correct page oin the facebook site. This prize may be EE's, or something of value, etc.
The final day is at a time agreed upon by the admins and announced ingame. There is not one, but six different icons: a grey, green, blue, purple, red and silver icon. Each player who screendumps or types the location of one of these icons on the facebook page first is entitled to a prize of this colour: grey - 20 stackable amulets, 5 stackable warlord amulets,armour, weapon, pet, etc. The silver entitles the player to a red pet striagorn or efarius.

Objective of 2nd idea: to get players using the library and facebook sites.

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 10:57pm

Lizard is a show off.

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 3:55pm

Roll the dice and make your move in the board game Warofdragons.

I suggest you to picture your board game Waofdragons. Thats right, draw a map or make it 3d: locations, instances, magmars, humans, dragons or mob existing in game. Picture bonuses, items and characters you would like to play.
Take the dice and enter adventure world of board game Warofdragons along with your children or friends.
Next to your work write down your nick and dedications to your favorite game Warofdragons.
5 most interesting works will be rewarded by rare blue magic runes for your armor. And the winner will choose purple tool.

:gift:

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 3:20am

events

i got one! if you kill the kretch robbers and kretch leaders 30 times ether one, you will get a epic piece of armor for all levels! :knight:

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 7:57pm

My new forum event Idea :teacher:

We could make some titles like:

the best merchant ,who got the most trades in forum in the month,
reward:no taxes

te best clan recruiter :who got the most new members, recruits should addmit:
reward: +10 speed from lvl10 +20speed

the most aktive player in forum,
reward:+5 antitrauma+5xlvl attributes

you could recieve it for 1 month from admins,
event will restart on the next month