You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 8:45pm

Godlebe...

I'm sure a lot of people knew the character godlebe right? <http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=godlebe>
Well he was my father, my blood, sweat and tears father. He departed from earth on Sunday April 21st 2013 at 8:15PM. My father (godlebe) suffered a great fight with cancer for the past 6 months. At first things were getting better then worse, then better. It was a roller coaster ride. He had his days but he was a good guy in general. I couldn't believe how fast it took him, somtimes you hear stories of people surviving 10+ years, sadly, not in this case. One Saturday morning he went into a semi-comatose state which put his body into what the nurses say "shock." I flew down to Florida, to say my last good-byes. I got there on Tuesday the 16th of April. I got there to see him breathe, that's all. My uncle bought his brother, my other uncle, a one-way ticket to Florida to go say good-bye, because he couldn't afford it himself. So my uncle got a job down there to pay for his flight back. We went to go drop him off at his jobsite at 7:30PM on that Sunday 21st of April. We got a call on the way back to the Hospice center saying that he had literally minutes until he was gone, he was only breathing every 15 seconds, for about 5 minutes. We got a call 7 minutes later saying that he was gone. At the time I had no emotions about what just happened, I was under so much stress, but I was also relieved he finally went to the promise lands to play football with his mother and the Lord. My father past from cancer at the age of 45. I'm 14 years old, imagine the thoughts that have been going through my mind! Seeing a loved one laying on a bed not breathing for hours just tore my heart out of me. Every few minutes I thought we would all see him just jump up out of no where and say "gotcha!", but that never happened. It was like I was in a video game, or a movie or a dream. I love you dad. Everyone here on game can pay respects to this forum post if you would like to. I'm going to miss you a lot daddy :(
"If something bad can happen, it will," - Muphy's Law

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 8:50pm

remember what i sayd bud chin up high he will allways be looking down on you :beer:

RIP Godlebe great mate allways on our minds :hug:
Instert credit to continue

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 7:34am

I'm really sorry for your loss. :( We're the same age, but you've already been through a lot more..
I'm sure your dad will always be watching over you.
May he rest in peace.

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 4:35pm

srry fpr your loss buddy,keep your head up,im sure your dad will like you do that.RIP Godlebe

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 6:08pm

:( i'm sorry for you loss he was a good man and he will be missed but not forgotten !!!
R.I.P. Godlebe
:angel: Pay for your sins or you will ✞R.I.P✞ :sarcastic:

Monday, May 6th 2013, 8:33am

Rest in peace

Monday, May 6th 2013, 11:13am

peace be with you and your family
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, May 6th 2013, 12:01pm

really sorry to hear that.
Lets hope he's in a better place now!
Rest In Peace!

Monday, May 6th 2013, 12:02pm

I am really sorry for your loss mate :( Rest in peace godlebe.
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Monday, May 6th 2013, 6:52pm

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your family. RIP Godlebe.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:28am

deepest condolences to you and your family!
RIP godlebe

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 1:36pm

I m sorry for your loss. It is a tough time and I send you lots of energy and love to be able to grief and let go until you see him again. *hug*

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 12:18am

Wow, thanks EVERYONE, he was the best dad ever. I appreciate all of your condolences. I would like to send special thanks to Yvil and Carpediem666. ;) Yvil, most people wouldn't give a rat's (oops) about it's players. You have reached for the stars and got the sun, you keep attention to the forum. Carpediem666, we haven't always gotten along to well :drink: but I would specially thank you for even the hard parts you are hear to grieve with me, thanks bud :) Cheers to all the rest :beer:

Used tags

godlebe