Chest in Exchange for Knowledge
someone say need killed boss
someone say only answer some question

how can I do that quest

thx

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 5:18pm

I have use ee, coal, cukoo,...

now the question is

Thank you for taking the time to bring me this Crystalline Coal. Forgive an old man for being so distrustful, but you understand yourself that the treatise should be accurate. Tell me, what do you know about Shizka Mushrooms?

A Shizka Mushrooms are mushrooms that have unique qualities and are used to make hallucinogenic elixirs and liqueurs. They grow on Ancient Arborises or, as they are also known, Arboris Fungus.

B They are the most poisonous mushrooms in our world! Toadstools are nothing compared to them! It's not that you can't use them in food , you can't even pick them. Shizka Mushrooms choose their own victims, and literally sprout up under your feet! If you are unlucky and come across a Shizka, you need to drink a special potion immediately!

C I don't think there is any such thing. I think you made the name up yourself.

Monday, May 6th 2013, 9:30am

BoeHmaster

If you answer all his questions correctly you only have to do that and you will be done with the quest. However if you answer a question wrong you will have to do something that is related to the topic of the questions (hence if you answered his question about the EEs wrong you need to bring him one)

The correct answer to the question you posted here would be A btw.

Monday, May 6th 2013, 9:50am

answer is A,B,A,C,B,B,A,C
Shizka Mushroom→A
Marvelous Glasses→C

get the chest

thx for patpat, shy, and orrin

Monday, May 6th 2013, 10:58am

Bringer of Evil skull →A
Chainmail Worms→ B
Ragtikron Leather→ A
Fire Flower→C
Cuckoo Flower→B