You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 1:21pm

Vote for your next Community Event

Vote for your favourite Community Event

A total of 356 Votes have been submitted.

33%

Your real life Pet (117)

17%

Your prof in Real Life (59)

15%

Clan Video (55)

11%

Your dream Weapon (39)

10%

Your dream Amour (36)

10%

Shearas Dream Last Night (34)

9%

I love War of Dragons (33)

7%

WoD Quiz (26)

7%

Story Event (25)

7%

Create a Monster (24)

6%

Food Art (22)

5%

Poem Event (19)

5%

Long Run (18)

5%

Loo Alike Contest (18)

4%

Dress up like your fav Character (16)

4%

Admin look Alike Event (16)

4%

Film Festival (15)

4%

War of Dragons Board Game (15)

4%

Fantasy Story (15)

4%

3D Area Event (14)

4%

Legends Uncovered (14)

4%

Replicate your Food (13)

3%

Emotion Event (12)

3%

Ultimate Battle Picture (12)

3%

Heiku Event (11)

3%

Baking a Cake (10)

3%

Game Profile Art (10)

3%

Trickster Event (10)

Dear Community,

I am flashed with all the great ideas you came up with. :rose:

Of course I had to choose only those that are serious and possible to play. Here are the chosen ideas. Before you vote, have a read through all the ideas and their descriptions to get a picture of the game. The poll will end on 14th of May. You have the option to chose more than just one game. :jump:

Muffin
Shearas Dream last night - Write a story of what you think Sheara is dreaming at night.
I love WarofDragons - Write this text anywhere in your real life, for excample in the sand, snow on your back etc. and upload the picture of it.
Baking a cake Event - Bake a cake that looks like for example an item from the game.

Silentwater
Story Event - Write down a story about any NPC/Monster from the game.

The cursed one
Replicate your Food Event - Create a real life item from an ingame item.
Dress up Event - Dress yourself like your fav char in game and post the picture.
Guess who? - Admins will scramble a picture of an npc etc.

Hatred
Food Art - Create anything releated to the game with your fav food.
Film Festival - Create a short movie about your best fights and make it special with effects.

Tigra
Your real life pet Event - Take a picture of your pet or any pet that is similar to your game pet.
Game Profile - Create a picture to your ingame info only with letters.
WarofDragons Board Game - Create a board game ie. 3D or drawing.

Dx_Disturbed
Create a monster Event - Create your very own monster by drawing etc. with stats and everything.
Trickster Event - Create a video or picture of your char on a bike or skateboard doing a trick.
Long Run - Create a new char and level up as fast as possible.

not a chick
Look Alike Contet - Find real life people that look like a char from the game.
Do you do that in real life too? Event - Players take pictures of them doing their prof or anything that they do in game.

Black Lightning
WoD Quiz Event - Answer questions about game and real life.
Fantasy Story Event - Write a story that includes game characters and instances etc.

-Shadowraider-
Clan Video - Create a video about and with your clan.

Tempestira
Poem Event - Write a poem about the game.
Your dream Weapon Event - create your own real life weapon from WoD and take a picture of it.

Phoenioxus
Heiku Event - Write a Heiku about the game.
Emotion Event - Draw your very own emotion.

Valorri
3D Area Event - Create a location in real life, ie. with paper or even built it in your house or garden with fantasy)
Ultimate Battle Picture Event - Draw a scene out of a great battle.

Lizard Warrior
Your dream Amour Event - Create your dream armour by painting, drawing etc. and keep it the way an ingame item would look ie. size, background etc.
Legends Uncovered Event - An item icon will be posted in on a library site, winner is who finds it first.

gillimon
Admin look Alike Event - Player dressed up like their fav Admin, picture uploaded on Fb or Forum.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 24th 2015, 5:39pm)

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 2:45pm

is it gonna be 1st, 2nd and 3rd price? :)

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:14pm

There will be only one winner, as mentioned in the first post where we collected all the ideas. :rose: Everyone who´s idea got into the poll also received 50 pcs Signs of Friendship.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 4:24pm

Not everyone has a pet :(

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 5:46pm

People whining about events being junk then choose a pet event , #&$% logic
Forum Troll Assistance Representative :dragon:

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 2:01am

mmm i dont have a pet...i guess i could use my ex-wife as my vargash look-a-like if thats allowed xD

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 2:13am

mmm i dont have a pet...i guess i could use my ex-wife as my vargash look-a-like if thats allowed xD

:woot: :lol:
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 5:09am

why a garbage event is winning right now?

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 9:30am

:nooo: Not everyone of us has a pet IN-game or IN REAL Life.
You have been warned: Yellow Card

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 9:48am

hey guys, just to explain ti-gra's event more:

she doesnt mean u need a pet allrady she means that you take picture of a animal ( real life ) that looks close to a war of dragons pet... the winner of the event gets the pet she/he wanted.. like this

http://i34.tinypic.com/n13t5l.jpg --> its a pic of a funny cat and its compared to the panter cauz well ... i dont see a panther in real life lmao..

i hope this posts clears up some questions :)

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 5:32pm

Go To Vote

VOTE VOTE & VOTE...& WIN

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 9:33am

I guess i dont get any reocgnition for my idea? Not cool. But either way it doesnt look like my idea will win.

Friday, May 10th 2013, 12:07am

forum community event poll

none of these events appeal to me apart from the WOD game quiz, the rest seems you need to have a pet/know how to manage special effects and upload pics and put your own image infornt...personally i dont know how to do any of these as i am useless with technology and i assume most are the same. we need an event that everyone can do therefor i vote quiz :D oh and i loved oilverries as i do every year! :d brilliant :) :thumbsup:
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb! :sarcastic:

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 1:06pm

Congratulations to Ti-Gra!

We will start her idea soon. :)