You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 12:31am

E3 Here

What games are you guys looking foward to in the up coming years that have been or will be shown at E3?

i'm looking forward for march 2014 for Dark Souls 2, ready to break another xbox controller on the first boss. :smile:

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 5:03pm

I'd like to see something DECENT and original from the Final Fantasy guys because for the last 8 years I've had nothing but dissapointment after playing them. Ok FF-XI was ok, but it was too much deviation from FF-X and its predecessors.

I'm actually bored of CoD and all similar shooters now. They get very samey after you've played 3 or 4.
If I ever see another sodding zombie game I'll scream...where is the imagination? Just for once I'd like to play in a post-apocolyptic world where something other than mutant/zombie/infected ex-humans ruled. Even Gears of War had "aliens" that looked a bit too zombie-esqe to be any different.

Racing games? Graphically I think Forza could blow most competitors out the water, I know NFS is more of a chase game than a race game sometimes but still, it uses realistic cars. I'd like to see Gran Turismo do well thouhg. I grew up with GT2 on the PS1 lol so it'll always hold a nostalgic place for me.

As for consoles...If half of what I hear about the Xbox1 is true, I'll never even considder buying one. I'd rather have a good old Mega Drive :shuffle: Sonic 2 FTW!

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 5:14pm

I see what you say about FInal Fantasy, CoD, Battlefield, NFS, etc. They have booth where you can play the Dayz standalone (its a zombie game). Started as a mod then turned into a game because of all the hype brought by youtubers. I really want it to be in beta soon, cant wait to play it. Sacriel's 42nd baby.

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 5:35pm

:mine: MINECRAFT! :lol:

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 6:51am

Im looking forward to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X/ X-2 for ps3.....

Saturday, June 15th 2013, 6:47pm

Just give me a decent rpg which doesn't need me to download endless DLCs. Bring back Expansion Packs.